Stafford for welker - straight up

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Id get Stafford, i have Vick & luck already. Wr's are calvin, andre, deaean, kenbrell thompkins, Vincent brown. Rb's trent Richardson, David Wilson, Daryl Richardson, lamichael james.

We start 2 rb's, 2wr's & 2 flex spots. I'll look to trade Vick or luck for wr/rb. Am i just over thinking this? Guy got stuck with Stafford, cam, kaep, Wilson by autodraft. Lol

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Seems like a better deal could be had , Stafford should have a huge season and Welker is essentially splitting receptions with 2 guys who are equally as talented or more talented

Last edited:

Buckeye33

Tickets Galore
Seems like a better deal could be had , Stafford should have a huge season and Welker is essentially splitting receptions with 2 guys who are equally as talented or more talented

Pretty sure he is getting Stafford for Welker. I would pull the deal for sure as you have plenty of depth at WR and like jbishop said Welker will be solid but most likely won't come close to the same amount of targets that he got in NE.

Then like you said try to flip Vick or Luck for the best thing possible.

j-sig

Addicted to Softballfans
that guy has 4 QB's and you still end up with 2? this a 8 team league?

thing is that if you do the trade, youll still be fighting against him to work the trade market

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty sure he is getting Stafford for Welker. I would pull the deal for sure as you have plenty of depth at WR and like jbishop said Welker will be solid but most likely won't come close to the same amount of targets that he got in NE.

Then like you said try to flip Vick or Luck for the best thing possible.
yeah I get Stafford
that guy has 4 QB's and you still end up with 2? this a 8 team league?

thing is that if you do the trade, youll still be fighting against him to work the trade market

10 teams, think we're the only teams with multiple qb's.. i got mine in 8th & 10th rounds. Lol

I dont think I'd be fighting to much, I'm the only guy willing to work with him, everybody else is trying to screw him

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Id do that in a heartbeat. Then I would definitely trade one of the other guys for basically the same type of receiver you just dealt away.

Dookay

The Rookie
O-Line isn't going to be protecting Manning as well as they've had in the past. Welker's receptions will suffer as a result. Not a good deal.

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
O-Line isn't going to be protecting pretty boy as well as they've had in the past. Welker's receptions will suffer as a result. Not a good deal.

Brady to Welker is going to be one hell of a long throw unless he ships it USPS.

thaynes

Who to trade. A qb who plays 8 games a year, fumbles alot, throws picks alot, or a guy who you are reasonably sure will give you 16 games?

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
i think vick will benefit from chip being there, nervous he's 33..... i was thinking stay with luck, especially since maclin's out.