Start Luck or Dalton

3XC

Big Truss
Hot hand versus Jets in NY where they've played pretty well, versus guy without his #1 WR against a ****ty, ****ty team poised to implode.

I'd go Dalton. I think without Wayne, Luck is gonna see Hilton doubled, and Fleener and DHB aren't really worth a damn. Dalton has Green, who is superb, plus a couple emerging guys, also Hawkins is back for Cincy.

bradblah

Weeeeee
i think he's referencing daltons hot hand from last week when they played the jets in NY. that's why my post is edited - i misread that the same way the first time haha

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Good points here. I mean I know that they are basically going to get the amount of points so it is sort of a wash. But I have DHB and thought maybe doubling up might be another factor.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
They played the Jets in Cincy btw. And another vote for Dalton. Houston pass D is 1st in the league fwiw.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Luck gonn throw all day when theyre getting ****cAnned and they can't run the ball vs Houston

No one believes me though

Either way, id start dalton

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Luck gonn throw all day when theyre getting ****cAnned and they can't run the ball vs Houston

No one believes me though

Either way, id start dalton

I believe you. But after looking at my ****bag lineup I realized that I have to start Fleener (Vernon Davis on bye), DHB and Donald Brown. Im screwed all the way from Indy no matter what I do.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I am really looking forward to seeing what dhb and his straight line running ass looks like in a lead role again running five yard outs.....working with Wayne and luck, we'll see but that big sumbitch can run

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I am really looking forward to seeing what dhb and his straight line running ass looks like in a lead role again running five yard outs.....working with Wayne and luck, we'll see but that big sumbitch can run

But he can't catch squat with his feet. Otherwise he'd still be with the AfRaiders.

stork

Sun Sep 8 W 23 - 10 at CLE
RECAP
Sun Sep 15 W 24 - 20 at IND
RECAP
Sun Sep 22 W 27 - 23 ATL
RECAP
Mon Sep 30 L 38 - 17 at NO
RECAP
Sun Oct 6 L 26 - 23 BAL
RECAP
Sun Oct 20 L 23 - 21 BUF
RECAP
Sun Oct 27 L 27 - 17 at NE
RECAP

Other than 10 CLE scored, and 38 NO scored, Mia has given up and scored between 17 and 27 points every game.
This proves little of anything, but I find it curious.

stork

I am going to stop posting in these things. Sorry. Some of the blame goes to Sanu though, Not all. Just some key times.

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
Meh it's not all bad. I have pretty much the entire Indy offense, save for Luck :mad:, going so I get most of the benefit of Luck's success.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Meh it's not all bad. I have pretty much the entire Indy offense, save for Luck :mad:, going so I get most of the benefit of Luck's success.

Hope Houston can score if not Indy is just going to run all over them . Indy gets key players o D back this week and Houston has all there backs injured the signed 3 new ones to play this week .

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Hope Houston can score if not Indy is just going to run all over them . Indy gets key players o D back this week and Houston has all there backs injured the signed 3 new ones to play this week .

As of now, Tate and Foster are likely to play Sunday. Both may be limited a bit, but that may just mean they'll split touches with the Texans leaning on the passing game more.