Start'em

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
I can pick 1-
Sanu - CIN- Vs Baltimore
No Marvin Jones means 1/3 of the attempts are his way and a lot of 1:1.

James Jones - OAK - Vs NY Jets
3 guys and a rookie - Ergh... #1 talent however...

Greg Jennings - Min- Vs STL
#1B to Cordarrell Patterson but how much will they throw with Cassell and AP?

Who do I start!?!
1/2 point / Reception

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Yeah, Sanu has done me dirty in the past when he looked so promising. That said I picked him up for a team. Go with the coin flip.

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
For what it's worth, I coin-flipped Sanu. - Flatstick has some good insight and reasoning but so far= Sanu.

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's my reasoning:

Sanu, playing for a run-first team, is nothing special, and neither is his QB. AJ Green's otherworldly talent and athleticism allow him to succeed in spite of his surroundings, but Sanu doesn't have that luxury. Outside of Green I'd avoid that whole passing "attack" right now.

James Jones is pedestrian (third best WR on a team where that really isn't saying much), and I don't trust his QB either.

Jennings is the best of the three players, and is arguably also in the best setup. Cassel, while not particularly exciting, does trust Jennings, and that's important. Take Jennings' numbers from the games Cassel started last year and extrapolate them out for the whole season and you get 88-1,018-8 which isn't too shabby. As a polished vet in Norv's system, my gut tells me he'll get some run.

Better?

harguitar

Addicted to Softballfans
Jennings is a lot safer for 5-7 receptions 60-70 yards ...just need a Td

Jones is the red zone option but first raiders gotta get there which is asking a lot

Wait and see on sanu before starting him

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
Went with Jennings! Sadly, I also had Hartline in the lineup so all was lost.
Hilariously enough - I had Jordan Cameron / Doug Martin / Zac Stacy all **** the bed for me too!