State Police Tournament

joecalusmc

Water Boy
Anyone playing in this NY tourney on the 24th & 25th on West Point or have schedule yet? i know the brackets will be out soon if not already.

n8ss03

Anyone playing in this NY tourney on the 24th & 25th on West Point or have schedule yet? i know the brackets will be out soon if not already.

you tard. you know exactly when the bracket will come out and who to talk to. Are you even plkayin

joecalusmc

Water Boy
you tard. you know exactly when the bracket will come out and who to talk to. Are you even plkayin

i do not know i havent herad from dave since he put my name on the list for the team and oh yes i am def playing...i may camp in your yard lol

n8ss03

This grown up stuff is getting in the way alot now :D

do you want to open your mouth on that one? let me know.

Cee I have to go to Philly wiht my wife. Im not happy about it because this is the one tourney a year i love to play in. But hey I do still have my balls after all I just bought a new glock and some 24s for my truck. nice to see you got your balls out of her purse for one weekend. Do you have to tuck them so nobody notices anything different?

MACK_416

The Rookie
yo Cee......can you or Brad get in touch with Zoom for the tourny on Aug 4/5 ? Might end up just putting in our own team.........they still have registration room

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans

Cee I have to go to Philly wiht my wife. Im not happy about it because this is the one tourney a year i love to play in. But hey I do still have my balls after all I just bought a new glock and some 24s for my truck. nice to see you got your balls out of her purse for one weekend. Do you have to tuck them so nobody notices anything different?

You'll hafta make it up to us and play in the local tourneys here is all :D

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
yo Cee......can you or Brad get in touch with Zoom for the tourny on Aug 4/5 ? Might end up just putting in our own team.........they still have registration room

Yeah, but him traveling for a tourney seems to be a 0% chance lol. Luke would prolly play if he's off.

joecalusmc

Water Boy

i didnt get my balls back i just learned to live without them...:mad::)

n8ss03

August 4-5 is a wed thurs. The 7-8 is the wells tourney statoe police is next weekend last I heard. There is always beer if you are a drinker.

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
August 4-5 is a wed thurs. The 7-8 is the wells tourney statoe police is next weekend last I heard. There is always beer if you are a drinker.

oh so on the 4th and 5th we will show up and no one will be there! thanks to brian :rolleyes: