staying in newport beach for the week...

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Just seeing where a good spot to take some swings is. On vacation but wanted to get some cuts out doors since I'm from MN.

Thanks and if anyone wants to meet I could probably swing that and meet some fellow members.

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
right by Huntington Beach High School there are a couple fields, called Worthy Park. and Edison Field isn't far from there either. also Huntington Sports Park is a huge facility. sorry i can't really give you directions but you can probably do a search from where you and get there pretty quickly

k80jim

Addicted to Softballfans
For the H.B. sports complex. Just get on PCH and head north towards H.B. turn right on Goldenwest and go about 5 or so lights and you can't miss it on the right. 8 fields plus batting cages. If your interested in playing we have a guy that got hurt last Thursday night and may not be able to play. If the rain doesn't come. Games are 6:30 7:45 9:00 pm. I'll have to check out game time. Let me know by pm if your able and I'll get back to you.

Palms Park this Friday in Lakewood 10:00 - up the 405 about 15 mins. Board Bros. hit there every Fri. 405 N - 605 N - Exit Carson (east) - Norwalk (north) - 207th east....park on the left.