Steele Lewis Signature Model Fireflex 2

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Finally got a day when it wasnt freezing cold or raining. This is only off the tee as I didn't have enough time to spare to get a bunch of people together. That will come.

This bat featured a 12.75 inch barrel with a half ounce endload. The one I have here is a 27.5oz and felt great. Many have said its suppose to replace the Resmondo from last year. Swing wise and weight wise, that would be a true statement. However, with the Fireflex 2 technology this one has a bit more crisp barrel than the Resmondo. I have a feeling this might be to provide a longer compression period.

Hit my normal old bp balls. Classic M's mostly, 44/400s, Evil Lites and Evil Rockets. This has been my most favorite Easton from the 2019 lineup.

************UPDATED WITH LIVE ROUNDS*************

Last edited:

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Nice my man! I’m gonna have to pick one up when they are released to us normal guys. Haha.

-G

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Took the Steele out earlier this week for live pitching and its breaking in very nice. I let several guys swing it to try out and they all loved it. I'll try to get some video of live rounds this weekend or next week. Its been very nice here in NC this past week, thank God!

Anyone swing the 2019 Fireflex Gold yet?

chile

Bad Ape
I really like trying to hit the fence and keep it in. Homeruns are too easy to do nowadays unless it’s a huge field.

yeah, went back to the tee the other day and kept dropping my shoulder :/...gonna have to do nothing but tee work for a bit to lose that **** :/