Steelers fans, come out from your trailers.

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder if anyone on earth actually bet on Tampa winning that game? Clearly hell has frozen over! Maybe Steve Smith was right about Carolina which is why Pittsburgh blew through them last week. Tampa showed up for this game, but a legit playoff contender still should've had them under control by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Tomlin should consider resigning.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Obviously few picked them to win but it was blatantly obvious bortles, teddy and Glennon were severe upgrades and they put a more competitive team in the field

hedge

life takes guts
Girl+Gets+Dunked+On.gif

3XC

Big Truss
Obviously few picked them to win but it was blatantly obvious bortles, teddy and Glennon were severe upgrades and they put a more competitive team in the field

Bridgewater >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Manziel, lets not even think about how hype, the college football ****riding media, desperation, and the fact that Teddy threw without gloves at his pro day combined to create the perfect storm to keep Cleveland out of the playoffs for another 10 years.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I've loved teddy since day 1.....but I thought bortles was really impressive for the ****storm he had. He slid in the pocket and kept his head up, he drops down a bit, ala stafford, which sucks because its stupid and doesn't work but behind that line, With no run game and no wrs over the age of 23, i was impressed

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Bridgewater >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Manziel, lets not even think about how hype, the college football ****riding media, desperation, and the fact that Teddy threw without gloves at his pro day combined to create the perfect storm to keep Cleveland out of the playoffs for another 10 years.

There's a fantasy article on ESPN about Bridgewater's first start and compared it to some other first starts. Alex Smith scored -8 fantasy points in his debut. How is that even possible?

3XC

Big Truss
Bridgewater is nice, not Andrew Luck nice, but he's gonna be a winner. Hurt in first start though. Stop with the headfirst diving kid. You're gonna die.

wcoastsoftball

What does what anyone else have to do with what Ben did?

I must have overlooked some important concrete evidence of rape or at least criminal charges?

Seemed to me like extortion.

Mind you I would not have been sad or angry if they would have released him due to these accusations in similar fashion to the Ray Rice issue.

Morris 14

I must have overlooked some important concrete evidence of rape or at least criminal charges?

Seemed to me like extortion.

Mind you I would not have been sad or angry if they would have released him due to these accusations in similar fashion to the Ray Rice issue.

Um what? It was an accusation that there was a video of ray punching a woman?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
His stats were special.....but he got an extra hundred off dump offs and screens. Probably more

McKinnon was the best player on the field, i thought. He runs liek jamaal Charles but is built better....kinda slipped through holes and got skinny

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Kobe picked up a ***** and she went to his hotel room.....that's extortion

Ben ****ed that girl in the club ****ter with body guards in front of the door

Brooks

Addicted to Softballfans
Local Tampa sports columnists are ready to crown Glennon as the "franchise QB of the future". While we learned that McCown only looked good last year because of an excellent Chicago Bears offensive line, Glennon has a long road ahead before any Bucs fan should get excited. He has earned the right to a couple more starts however. I can't help but wonder if winning in Pittsburgh was really losing in the long run? 0-16 and the right to draft Oregon's stud QB doesn't sound so horrible unless Glennon is more than I think he is which is serviceable at best (with a respectable Oline protecting him.) A 5-11 season with Glennon looking ok against bad defenses and down right ugly against good ones is not good for the future! I hope He can prove me wrong.

3XC

Big Truss
Mariota is a stud QB? The best QB class of the decade came and went. Oh, you didn't get Russell Wilson or Nick Foles? Sucks to be you.

Country35

Banned User
Dual threat qbs win so much in the nfl its unreal. Marriotta is shoe in for the Highsman. The really only truly outlandish thing was about the bears offensive line.