Steelers

Marshenko

40 minutes and no Cam Cameron rant? I'm shocked.
I'd be willing to bet that Mrs.3XC goes to work with at least one black and gold eye tomorrow.

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
camcameron.jpg

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
I can honestly say I didn't expect them to win. The steelers D is tough if it wasn't for the offensive turning the ball over so much teams would have a hard time scoring at all

I am #23

yakub
Not true check your facts

i know.

dont go getting too excited though. the ravens arent very good this year. they been getting lucky and winning a lot of close games. last night they the steelers did just enough to beat an overrated team.

i wanna know whats up with that handshake deal. i heard a little bit on the radio.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
I agree with you 100% I'm definitely not saying alls well with the steelers, the fact that they lost to tn, oak, and the browns makes me shake my head. I would have bet my house they would have lost yesterday especially with Batch being in.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone heard from 3? Is he ok?
I hope he does not do anything crazy after this ......hahaha.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
On the handshake I heard they walked up shook hands good job blah blah and Tomlin was quick about it. Harbaugh wanted to be more pleasant an maybe talk a bit more but Tomlin said that's all and walked away like a ****

3XC

Big Truss
37 dropbacks and 12 hand offs to Rice, yes, that recipe is astoundingly common in Ravens losses and rarely seen in Ravens wins.

The Ravens had the lead/score was tied for 29:59 of the second half, Cameron abandoned the run. He simply cannot be trying to win games.

Stroh13

37 dropbacks and 12 hand offs to Rice, yes, that recipe is astoundingly common in Ravens losses and rarely seen in Ravens wins.

The Ravens had the lead/score was tied for 29:59 of the second half, Cameron abandoned the run. He simply cannot be trying to win games.

At what point does this fall on Harbaugh? He keeps letting this happen.

3XC

Big Truss
At what point does this fall on Harbaugh? He keeps letting this happen.

He is being blackmailed. Cameron must have some sway over him, because if there is any performance evaluation at all going on here he'd have been terminated 3 years ago.

Resting Rice for the playoffs. They want him extremely fresh.

He will be astoundingly fresh in August after the Ravens lose out and miss the postseason.

Stroh13

He is being blackmailed. Cameron must have some sway over him, because if there is any performance evaluation at all going on here he'd have been terminated 3 years ago.

He will be astoundingly fresh in August after the Ravens lose out and miss the postseason.

They'll beat the Bengals.