STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Turfice, turfice, turfice....and tarps tarps, tarps...

the outfield is so nice they should grass the infield then go with Turf circles where the diret would be around the bases like the old school astroturf fields

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
U wanna see something pure money, get to the ready room tonight and watch these guys play in front of 200 people!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/uPz3GwSqpxs[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/1lzJ-BUNzLM[/ame]

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
so here is a common occurance in my life right now....

One of my friends is in a conversation with someone who knows my ex wife and I, and they begin ranting about all the bad things I did to my wife.

Then my friends say, "this was after the last baby, right?"

They respond, "yeah..."

Friends, "you know that baby isn't his...?"

They respond, "I take back everything I said."

I hear this story quite often these days. She is doing her best to go out, not being the bad guy.

To stay away from her, while she still lived under my roof, I went on a few dates. I didn't want to be in the same room with her, and this is only the 2nd time I've bothered to tell a story about this fiasco. I choose the higher road and the other cheek, everytime. However, if this continues....I'm not above posting the paragraph in the divorce papers that states the child was concieved outside the marraige, and the DNA results. I'm tired of being stalked by my neighbors and every visitor being reported back to the enemy. There are pictures of cars in my driveway in her discovery papers. IL is a no fault divorce state, she is proving nothing. It's like the definition of insanity.

....rant over

t0mmyb0y

Addicted to Softballfans
Look at the ad, anyone else getting this bs?
Screenshot_2015-03-26-15-00-07_zpsafpeyh0h.png

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
U wanna see something pure money, get to the ready room tonight and watch these guys play in front of 200 people!!

I've looked into these guys before cause you man crush them and all I think is...They are a $h!tty punk version of Bruce Springsteen.

:wtf2:

joker47

Addicted to Softballfans
Last edited:

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Last night I swang
2K hit 2013 LV1
1K hit 2014 L1
NOW Kirby

I will saw the Kirby felt stiff, while the others felt like pillows, but it performed pretty well out of wrapper.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
I have an XL pair of Spiderz (2014 model). Blue and White, never used. Take $10.

I also have a LS Arm Sleeve in XL, worn once, it was too tight (Big Guns), take $5.

text me if you want the gloves or sleeve

Last edited: