Story behind Jeff hall watermelon divorce?

Sb2828

Anyone know why worth took the watermelon from Jeff Hall and marketed it as their own batt and came out with a different signature batt for him?

My first thought was they figured the style was popular enough to continue without a "signature". Providing one bat for "watermelon" lovers and another for Jeff hall fans to increase sales. Or perhaps Jeff wanted to go in a different direction?

Anyone have any insight? I'm a big Jeff Hall fans and for some strange reason this has bothered me .

Joker

latest

Sb2828

If you know this then why not just ask him, not a softball message board

I don't know him Bobby. I was just curious as to if anyone knew. Anyway thanks for the words of wisdom. While I have your attention mind if I ask what bats are hotter ASA or USSSA? And what is the hottest bat this year?

Joker

DFL is an idiot who lied about a deal we made. I cleaned a bat with the rough side of a sponge and he accused me of sanding the clear coat off. Guy's a moron

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
I honestly didn't even notice. I like JH but tbh I'm glad this isn't "his" bat.....I swear after last year I was so sick and tired of seeing his name plastered on everything lol

MaverickAH

DFL is an idiot who lied about a deal we made. I cleaned a bat with the rough side of a sponge and he accused me of sanding the clear coat off. Guy's a moron

Well, there's 2 types of rough sides:
  1. A very rough, abrasive side used for scouring metal surfaces
  2. A nylon side used for cleaning non-stick surfaces.
Which one did you use?
Did you remove the clear coat whether accidentally or not?

Maybe the guy's not such a moron..........

bndawgs

President-Elect
i have a jeff hall autographed softball if anyone is interested. it came with a poster and the m798 that i got from him.