Buyer Beware Streetkid15 is NGTG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Paid for 2 cell phones on MAY 13, agreed on 900$ as goods. My dumb@ss accidentally sent as friends and family from my phone. After a week of not shipping the phones he agreed to refund my money. He sent it but insufficient funds so it did not go through. Has given me excuse after excuse as to why he cannot send it: paypal won't let him, was gonna use someones account, etc. "Supposedly" sent a check sometime this week but said he would give me tracking later. He has been great at communication, but going on a MONTH now, there are plenty of ways to send money to someone.

Blake Adkins
cell: 859-488-1149

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1402336

DEAL HAS BEEN RESOLVED ... please see last page for additional information (post #33).

Last edited by a moderator:

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtim2316
Quote:

Originally Posted by ibtim2316
I cannot open a case, I guess I accidentally sent the payment as friends/family which I did not think I did. Just send me the 900 direct to my paypal: [email protected]
Just checking in I will get on this bud. Still trying to figure paypal and doing to around work time.

You know you can just sent me 900$ friends/family and it is done with right? I will not be able to open a case or anything on you in the future since I accidentally sent it as F/F.

Originally Posted by Streetkid15
Quote:
This has been dumb Im attempting to send it from another pp I will let you know asap. I didn't know how hard it would be using friends and family now they want to know what it was for even though you clearly put on there. Anyway I will gt this back to you to clear it up.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep, we are in communication regularly via PM on here and texting. Doesn't mean anything though because I still do not have a refund or phones.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep, he said no need for it, which I agreed with for a while since he has been a good communicator and solid feedback but there are way too many ways to get someone a refund

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
I paid via paypal FF but did use a credit card, so if I do not get a refund soon I will open a fraud claim that way, just a last resort.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I am guessing he told you to use PP gifted or pay the extra fee. It always comes back to bite you in the ass. Always. Pay the 3% and tell the seller you want it back after it arrives. Then nobody loses. But you can't trust anybody on the internet. Sorry, but true. Especially with that high $ amount.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
He says in the actual thread that he has two of the phones not just one. He actually told me to pay as goods as well I just messed up. I will open up a chargeback with my CC. You guys are right. I have been nice for too long here.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
As I stated above. This dude had an issue selling a phone before. Search function is your friend.

forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1372489&highlight=Streetkid15

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh geez, I didn't realize I bought the last phone off of him, I had no problem with that deal.

However, his ITrader feedback was perfect, I didn't use the search function, no.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
update, chargeback case opened. Sell Streetkid contacted me and said he was sending my 900$ in money orders, well he did ship something, it was a money order for $100. He even sent me a picture of two $500 receipts for money orders.

Moderators: he needs an OBD Tag immediately and hopefully one of you can text him, this is BS. Here are my pics proving it: http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/timothy_meyers1/library/?sort=3&page=1

money orders are easily frauded, tread lightly friend

SESC1001

FSU Nation
update, chargeback case opened. Sell Streetkid contacted me and said he was sending my 900$ in money orders, well he did ship something, it was a money order for $100. He even sent me a picture of two $500 receipts for money orders.

Moderators: he needs an OBD Tag immediately and hopefully one of you can text him, this is BS. Here are my pics proving it: http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/timothy_meyers1/library/?sort=3&page=1

What Mod monitors the feedback section? OBD should of been requested already.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
What Mod monitors the feedback section? OBD should of been requested already.

That's what I was wondering. What happened to the days when the mods like the legendary AJ22 would be in here contacting the thief trying to get things resolved.

Joker

there are people who help others with their ****ed up deals and give advice, they aren't mods

Status
Not open for further replies.