Struggling with a lineup in the 'ship...

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
12-team, 1/2 PPR, standard scoring otherwise.

Offensive positions that are set in stone:
QB Brees, RB Peterson, RB Martin, WR VJackson, WR Marshall, WR DAlexander.

Positions I'm trying to figure out:
TE: Gronk, Gresham, Pitta
Yes, I have three TEs, but I picked up Pitta a couple of weeks ago because he had two great matchups ahead...panned out bigtime. Do I go with Gronk and hope he plays enough, or go with one of the other two?

Flex (WRT): SGreene, Avant, BBrown, other two TEs that I don't start at TE.
Losing Bowe and Brown's ridiculous ineffectiveness the last two weeks really hurts this position.
-Greene is going against SD at home. The Chargers have given up the 19th most points to RBs in our league, and have allowed 11.8 or more points to a RB 11 times this season.
-Avant is going against a Washington secondary that has allowed the 2nd most points to WRs this year...14-254-0 in his last three games.
-Brown lost the starting job to McCoy. He'll play some, but will he get more than a dozen touches?

Team Defense...Carolina at home vs Oakland or Jets at home vs San Diego?

If you use IDPs, keep reading...
IDPs based heavily on tackles (2 for solo, 1 for assist). Other stats: 3 for Int, 3 for sack, 3 for fumble recovery, 2 for forced fumble, 1 for pass defensed, 6 for TD.

Need three LBs: Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis, Vontaze Burfict, Brad Jones.
Kuechly is a no-brainer. Burfict had 15 tackles in his last game against Pittsburgh. Jones and Davis have 65 and 64 points in the last four weeks, resspectively...each with 26 solo tcks. Thinking Kuechly, Burfict, and Jones.

Need three DBs: Morgan Burnett, Danieal Manning, Reggie Nelson, Danny McCray.
Burnett is a no-brainer. Picked up McCray because the Saints have given up the most points to safeties this year, and he does have 24 tackles in his last four games. Nelson makes me nervous because he didn't score a point last week even though he played all game. How many chances will Manning get because we know the Vikes will run, run, run. Thinking Burnett, McCray, and Nelson.

worthitall

Addicted to Softballfans
Gronk will not play..Im saying Pitta as he has been very good lately.

Flex Im saying Greene. Gonna be leaning heavily with Mcelroy at QB this week.

Defense close but thinking Jets..could go either way

IDP cant help u there..sorry

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Pitta @ te

Greene @ flex

Kuechly , Burfict , Davis @ lb

Burnett , and look around on the wire for te other 2 and try to play matchups though I think Nelson does better this week w/ Pitt throwing more