Buyer Beware Stunner4206 - ringer83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bultje

The Veteran
Update Stunner has refunded me in full!!! 8/11/14

*Update* Stunner has offered to refund me in full, once I do receive payment this post will be deleted.

I sent payment to Stunner4206 on May 7/2013 for a Vinci Trapper. I asked for a tracking # and he said he lost the tracking #. 4 weeks went by and I asked him what was going on and he said he will go to the post office and check. He said they have no record of a package being shipped to my address. He said its either lost or it will get returned to sender. Ive tried contacting him since and I get no responses. I tried sending in a claim for paypal and I was 2 days over the 45days. I'm not saying he didnt ship the glove out, but I have no money and no glove!!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Stunner4206

Banned User
I told him let's give it a week or so. Like I explained to him. The glove was shipped. I'm not a thief. Never shipping to canada again! Also,never having the wife ship packages for me. Although she always does and we have never had a problem until this time. I wasn't even aware that this package was going to canada. The wife took care of it all. Then I come to find out from her that she had to fill out a customs form. Unfortunately it was too late, then she tells me she threw the receipt out figuring there would be no problem like any other package we have shipped on the board. Now I know that her losing the receipt is pretty important but I'm also out a glove now. I have thought of giving this guy a refund but don't really see it being fair. I don't go around this board taking peoples money this was just an unfortunate deal gone wrong. Not calling him a thief either but what if he did receive it? I'm bummed about this just as much as he is.

Bultje

The Veteran
I told him let's give it a week or so. Like I explained to him. The glove was shipped. I'm not a thief. Never shipping to canada again! Also,never having the wife ship packages for me. Although she always does and we have never had a problem until this time. I wasn't even aware that this package was going to canada. The wife took care of it all. Then I come to find out from her that she had to fill out a customs form. Unfortunately it was too late, then she tells me she threw the receipt out figuring there would be no problem like any other package we have shipped on the board. Now I know that her losing the receipt is pretty important but I'm also out a glove now. I have thought of giving this guy a refund but don't really see it being fair. I don't go around this board taking peoples money this was just an unfortunate deal gone wrong. Not calling him a thief either but what if he did receive it? I'm bummed about this just as much as he is.

Thank you for finally responding to me. I must of been talking to your wife on here then? We made a deal and I payed you extra to ship to Canada. I understand if you dont have the glove, but I dont have my money or the glove. So you are not out anything at the moment, only I am.
Was there not insurance on the package? Its not your fault the post office lost it, go after them. It is a ****ty situation, but its not my fault either.

As far as me having the glove, I guess you just have to trust me like I trust that you shipped it. Ill give you my phone number, home address, dob, anything you want to know about me, Im not a theif.

Maybe give me 50% back so were both out the same until you or I see the glove? PM me
Thanks,
Jon

nissben

Freakin Ninja
jon, situations like this go to the buyer, you. no need to to try and "agree" on something. its been way too long, even to ship to canada. money should be refunded. seller should be going after PO. the whole wife schtick is played out (true or not in this case doesnt matter)....technology is real, a call to the misses telling her the importance of keeping the receipt isnt hard at all. the whole no tracking info is old too. nowadays you can just print a shipping label from home, and an email will b sent to the buyer with tracking info...you wanna do a deal, do it right. have all the bases covered, or else, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, you will always look like the bad guy............i hope you or your wife paid for some insurance stunner, even though i think it may be a bit diffucult to do anything since your wife threw away the receipt (i suspect that includes the customs form as well)

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

You have made to many deals to honestly be this clueless as to how things work around here. Buyer doens't have the glove he paid for, your side made the mistake in shipping not him. You need to refund the money now and work out the solution when/if the glove shows up. You made the error here, the buyer shouldn't be the one with no product and no money because of it.

Devil Dog

You like soup?

bsflag-1.gif

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm w/rhound. Buyer shouldn't b out anything. Up to seller to make right w/PO. I jus hope stunner got the insurance for a few bucks more

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
If buyer didn't get insurance or keep reciept it's on him. Not the seller. Even if buyer got the glove there is no way to tell since buyer doesn't have tracking info. Refund should have been issued long ago

Poor stunner. He fell victim to his wife shipping an item. Did you pay cash at the PO or did you use credit or debit? Just curious because that will put to rest if you did or didnt ship the glove. No idea why your wife would toss a receipt for a business transaction (funds were exchanged). Sounds weird to me at least

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
The wife strikes again, out of the 35k users on this site I'm starting to wonder if my wife is the only one capable of shipping a package properly.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
The wife strikes again, out of the 35k users on this site I'm starting to wonder if my wife is the only one capable of shipping a package properly.

I just dont allow my wife to do such a thing. If I make a deal, I ship the package.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

I've had my wife ship 5x's for me.....each time I've had the bat boxed up, labeled and ready to go w/instructions of how much insurance to put on it and to text me a pic of the tracking info right away.....number of issues to date....0...hard to believe that so many ppl on here have wives that are ****ing idiots

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
cdamron13...are you saying that you think that these turds are using their wives as an excuse?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
cdamron13...are you saying that you think that these turds are using their wives as an excuse?

Excuses or idiots....either way I don't know if I feel bad for the wives of these idiots or these idiots bcus they are pretty much saying their wives are idiots who can't handle a simple trip to the post office

if you know you will be doing deals on here or any site for that matter,it make no sense to me to not spend the money on a printer and print postage at home.This way if the wife is needed all she has to do is drop it off.I have been printing postage at home for over a year and would never sit in line at the post office ever again.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans

Mine is very capable. Of course she went to UPS with me probably 10 times and watched before I even let her try. Then it took at least 5 times with me watching her do all the work before I let her ship packages for me without me being there. No problems. Of course I am friends with the guy at UPS so he knows if she comes in that I will have the address written on the box and he will enter all the info on a worst case scenario.

I just dont allow my wife to do such a thing. If I make a deal, I ship the package.

I will, if I end up having trouble sleeping during the day. Of course my wife isn't a moron so I don't have to really worry about her messing it up. Of course your's is pretty fool proof.

I've had my wife ship 5x's for me.....each time I've had the bat boxed up, labeled and ready to go w/instructions of how much insurance to put on it and to text me a pic of the tracking info right away.....number of issues to date....0...hard to believe that so many ppl on here have wives that are ****ing idiots

I don't even have to get her to send a picture. She puts my email address along with the buyer/trader's email and we both get all the package info (size of box, item description, weight, estimated delivery, tracking number, etc)

if you know you will be doing deals on here or any site for that matter,it make no sense to me to not spend the money on a printer and print postage at home.This way if the wife is needed all she has to do is drop it off.I have been printing postage at home for over a year and would never sit in line at the post office ever again.

I have had more trouble from people who print off there labels than I ever have from people who just go to USPS, UPS, Fed-ex and have them do it.

Bultje

The Veteran
Well guys, I appreciate all the support coming my way, unfortunately I have no funds in my paypal account.
The thing that gets me is that, he says its not fair to give my money back because he's out a glove. But, if he has no glove and he still has my cash, what incetive is that for him to track this glove down and either ship it to me, or refund me.....?

Country35

Banned User
Per board rules he refunds....plain and simple. OBD until he does so. Cmon man step the **** up already, esp being a dealer. I can tell you this, if you wanna be a dealer much longer you take care of this. No reason to trash both yourself and a company, a company with which I doubt you are even aloud to be selling for on this websit.

KD317

Addicted to Softballfans
He got OBD'd pretty quick...Glad to see the mods are getting their backbone back. Now what about delless and onebadgt?

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
He has been here doing deals under a new username: ringer83

He admitted so here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=17973700&postcount=16

So I PM'ed him asking to get it cleared up:

saint said:
Can you provide proof you refunded Bultje?
ringer83 said:
It's been so long I'd have to look at my paypal history.
saint said:
Well, I have to ban 'ringer83' for having a duplicate user name. Once you find your proof, please post it under Stunner4206 in the NGTG thread so I can get the OBD tag removed. How much time do you need?
ringer83 said:
That's fine no worries.
saint said:
I just wish you would have tried to clear your name sooner.
ringer83 said:
My name is clear. You are asking me to pull up paypal info from 1 year plus. I believe that's impossible. I have showed that I'm VGTG

I then explained it took me 2 minutes to access my paypal records back to 2008, so he should have no issue showing proof. Waiting on him to post proof or verification from OP and I will get it the tag removed.

Last edited:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Shouldn't this guy be banned? I thought dupes were a bannable offense, especially one created to avoid fixing a deal. I would never deal with his guy based on principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.