Subs?

BigNate76

Starting Player
I "coach" "run" whatever you want to call it a team we usually only have 10 guys at each game. I have noticed most of your upper teams all take 12 to 14 guys to each tourney. I need some advice on how sub players in, most of the time we have "team money" money I or one maybe 2 other guys have raised. So I don't feel bad making guys sit cause they are not paying to play. When is the right time to use a sub to pinch run? How many outs and what situation? Also what advice can you give me on when I should sub a guy into hit and so on...... Thanks in advance

BTW there are 6 or 7 guys that are always there the rest are hit and miss guys or new to the team thanks.......

DSNuts48

Badass
You'll know when to use a sub. When you don't think the person in position can complete something you need done to the ability of another guy on your team. Say it's a close game, 2 outs, and the person on 1st isn't a good base runner and the current batter can hit the gaps; would be when you should use a pinch runner. Maybe by the 4th inning an outfielder on a 3man hasn't gotten in a groove yet and is just making senseless errors.