For Sale sunglasses great for softball

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
**UPDATED** Just got a new shipment in ..... $23 shipped USPS first class for a pair (2 sunglasses )

Folks I've sold to in the past really liked them. Very lightweight & Don't obstruct your view

Some SBF members who have bought these & here's what they thought of these shades for Softball use.

miken-mv1 - " they are actually a nice pair of sunglasses, perfect for playing ball, don't cost a fortune so not worried about breaking them all the time and they keep the sun out very well, recommend these to everyone who plays in the sun "

wiseguy18 - " I bought some replicas of a different brand from another board bro and they snapped they very first time I tried them on. These are a good quality and I just replaced my old shades with these for playing softball. They block the sun out very well. They are actually safety glasses but work well as sunglasses "

rbarker26 - "just received my pair today. these are some great sunglasses. nice and light, fit the face well, and not even expensive. definitely gonna be using these"

KAPTHAT - These glasses are GTG

WxoI0Lu.png

DL5320w.png

Last edited:

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
These are great shades, I have about 5 or 6 pairs laying around! Helps that my work now supplies them to us!! Free bump for ya :bigok:

slomaro

Addicted to Softballfans
These looks exactly like the shades my techs order and the company provides to them ....