Super Bowl 50 thread brought to you by Carl's Jr.

3XC

Big Truss
Line opening at Panthers -5.5, O/U 44.5, it'll move.

Betting will be heavy on Denver.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont know how good lina's offense will be if Cam can't stand back there for 4 seconds.....

has the makings of a real life 6-3 ****show......

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I'm only in it for the dollar side bets like next penalty and the like to go along with my 2-5 on squares.

3XC

Big Truss
i dont know how good lina's offense will be if Cam can't stand back there for 4 seconds.....

Personally I think Carolina's defense romps.

Preliminary, uneducated stab at the score here, subject to revision:

Carolina 20
Denver 12

Low score, take the fromunda.

3XC

Big Truss
38-10 Carolina

I don't think Carolina will score 38 points, but giving up 10 seems realistic.

I think Carolina covers. Wait, is this game being fairly officiated or did Papa John slip Goodell a check? This is the Bettis Bowl's 10th anniversary after all.

Look alive podnas: If the next two weeks are 95% about Manning and 5% about everything else, the fix is in. When Carolina has a 80 yard pick six negated for "defensive holding" away from the ball, yeah. Yeah.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sticking with my nfl giving peyton a nice send off theory.
If it is a legit game carolina wins rather handily but i am counting on goodell's goons.

3XC

Big Truss
I'm sticking with my nfl giving peyton a nice send off theory.
If it is a legit game carolina wins rather handily but i am counting on goodell's goons.

I can cosign this. If Denver wins it'll include some shenanigans, some real japery.

Marshenko

I don't think Carolina will score 38 points, but giving up 10 seems realistic.

I think Carolina covers. Wait, is this game being fairly officiated or did Papa John slip Goodell a check? This is the Bettis Bowl's 10th anniversary after all.

Look alive podnas: If the next two weeks are 95% about Manning and 5% about everything else, the fix is in. When Carolina has a 80 yard pick six negated for "defensive holding" away from the ball, yeah. Yeah.

Cam got that Danone money tho'

hrdchrgin13

Peyton Manning: Broncos Quarterback Tells Bill Belichick Super Bowl 50 May Be 'Last Rodeo'
NFL cameras recorded Manning whispering to the Patriots head coach after the AFC championship game Sunday. "Hey listen, this might be my last rodeo. So, it sure has been a pleasure," he said.

It has begun

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker

Carolina is run first offense. They just steam rolled through the number 3/4 def in the league. After denvers fourth three and out in the first quarter they will be gassed.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
they dont run the ball that much better than everyone,....they just do it a lot more and cam picks up tons of 1st downs.

their offense is their line protecting cam for 5 seconds until one of his ****ty wr's runs open....

i dont expect denver to win but i dont think it has much of a chance to be a blowout.

denvers pass rush too good for that.....plus the whole been there thing, maybe. They come out hot it'll end like the rest have. they throw a pick or get down early and it wouldn't suprise me if they lost

i'm on your side....**** the broncos and their stupid ass qb......i hate them....

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Hey Cam, we'll get you covered in next years bowl. Take one for the team and we'll take care of things later. No, not that team, THE team.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
they dont run the ball that much better than everyone,....they just do it a lot more and cam picks up tons of 1st downs.

their offense is their line protecting cam for 5 seconds until one of his ****ty wr's runs open....

i dont expect denver to win but i dont think it has much of a chance to be a blowout.

denvers pass rush too good for that.....plus the whole been there thing, maybe. They come out hot it'll end like the rest have. they throw a pick or get down early and it wouldn't suprise me if they lost

i'm on your side....**** the broncos and their stupid ass qb......i hate them....

They run it a **** ton better than New England. First 100 yard rusher against Seattle in how long. Panthers line is infinitely better than NE. Seattle and Cards def is more similar to denvers def than any similarity between any offenses denver faced in the playoffs compared to carolinas off. Plus play action is what helps the line slow down the rush.

Country35

Banned User
Riverboat Ron is gonna right at Von Toker and negate the rush. Carolina in a landslide 27-6. Manning gets hurt early cuz 3 toes sloths don't fair well against Carolina.

Stretch19

Grow up
100 yards rushing in 31 straight games...id say they run it better than everyone else

oline is a strength of carolina, as is their run game and the fact cam as everyone knows can run

denvers defense looked great vs NE when they could just pin their ears back and rush a very non threatening runner like brady, no doubt about it...wont be the same vs carolina

Country35

Banned User
If Scam woulda been the NE quaterback sunday he rushes for a buck seventy five a 3 scores, maybe a 4th. So many balls to those wicked douchey new england kids.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
100 yards rushing in 31 straight games...id say they run it better than everyone else

oline is a strength of carolina, as is their run game and the fact cam as everyone knows can run

denvers defense looked great vs NE when they could just pin their ears back and rush a very non threatening runner like brady, no doubt about it...wont be the same vs carolina

fun fact, out of the 12 teams who made the playoffs, they're ranked 7th in ypc.....behind Denver, Zona, NE and Minny. They've just ran the ball more times....

during the regular season, they are 10th in ypc average.....just first in attempts.....

pesky stats.....

again, they dont do it better than anyone else....they just do more of it

5th in the post season in rushing first downs....4th during the regular season

Stretch19

Grow up
i think a lot of what you just said, proved my point actually...

carolina ran the ball the most, like you said, yet still managed to have the 10th highest YPC in the NFL this regular season

teams knew they were going to run the ball, game planned for them to run the ball, lined up to stop the run, yet they still ran it effectively right down their throats

ahead of carolina in YPC this year were teams such as:
-dallas
-miami
-pittsburgh

all of which had like 500 or more yards less than the panthers did rushing; my point, YPC means nothing; the fact that they ran the ball the most and still managed to do it productively is a much bigger indicator to me

Primo

fat and famous pablo
you can twist it all you want.....

they run the ball more....they dont run it better. that's how averages work.

if a team w/ a higher ypc carries the ball as much as carolina, they'd have more yards.

one runs the ball more....the other runs the ball more effeciently

try again