For Sale SUPER hot 28oz Reap2

Raz9396

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to sell one of my babies. :( returnable 600-700 hits.........No issues besides some field scratches and a couple cleat marks (see pics) thanks 2 my bro :mad: who I let borrow 4 a tourney that I had to back out on last minute.....no webbing, cracks and end cap is super tight....Trying to buy an Ipad2 and trying to suppliment the cash cost. This bat is a GAMER!! :eek: :eek: $279.99 obo

Bonaire175.jpg

Bonaire176.jpg

Bonaire177.jpg

Bonaire178.jpg

Bonaire179.jpg

Bonaire180.jpg

Bonaire181.jpg

Bonaire182.jpg

Bonaire183.jpg

Last edited:

Raz9396

Addicted to Softballfans
you are high on your price, and yes I can see you put obo

Your right, I listed it $5 too high so we can negotiate and make you feel like you got a deal!! ;)

I've also noticed that most of the peeps that say the price is too high usually have 2-3 of these bats..... :confused: :confused:

This just means that they know what they have and want more @ a lower price...:eek:

bcplap123

Addicted to Softballfans
not high on the price...bat is a beast and will be priced at $300 when spring rolls around.

blov10

Nortadakota
not high on the price...bat is a beast and will be priced at $300 when spring rolls around.

yeah....it's not spring.

I picked up a 27 (higher in demand) in better condition for less. Another seller has had two 28's (one's sold now) for the better part of a month at $280 OBO.

Raz9396

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah....it's not spring.

I picked up a 27 (higher in demand) in better condition for less. Another seller has had two 28's (one's sold now) for the better part of a month at $280 OBO.

I don't have to sell it now, if I have to I'll wait till spring to fetch a higher price...........I know what it's worth and I know there may only be 1 or 2 ASA bats out there that are hotter........ijs