Super quick Mercy 2014 review with pics.

Lord7

Banned User

They are purple and white, no isf stamp, weighed anywhere from 26 to 26.5 oz. Not for sale here, don't waste our time pm me bc they really arent for sale here.

Lord7

Banned User
Where's the review...I see the pics?

Thats the best I can do with a gimpy hand. I did say it was going to be short...
My wife already fell in love with it and likes the looks better than her green one. Its a non gay purple for what its worth.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans

They are purple and white, no isf stamp, weighed anywhere from 26 to 26.5 oz. Not for sale here, don't waste our time pm me bc they really arent for sale here.

Sweet wrist brace. Pop that baby off and swing all 4 of em at the same time

jbrown3

Addicted to Softballfans
Uh-oh!!! Hope there's no fairy tales on oricing going around!!! Hey Joe how is that z3000 you've got in your sig?

WarHorse

Star Player
See my response from the other thread.

Honestly Idk why everyone says they look gay. They actually look really cool. After swinging one though, they definitely swing like ***** sticks. I'll be sticking with heavier. Might even need to up the weight of a few of my pre-orders.

Also also, did you take that picture from the back of your rape van? There's love stains all over that chair.

Lord7

Banned User
See my response from the other thread.

Honestly Idk why everyone says they look gay. They actually look really cool. After swinging one though, they definitely swing like ***** sticks. I'll be sticking with heavier. Might even need to up the weight of a few of my pre-orders.

Exactly, I don't care if it was the best stick in the world. I don't need a lady bat to hit a measly 300 foot homer, but if you do then have at it. I like them bc I can buy them for my wife and further limit any potential you have too many bats arguments. I'm like babe I bought you bats and a house! Lord have Mercy's!

Roundin4

Hit it and Sit it
Lord7 banned....hmmm.....no more videos?....Well not until he just changes he starts up under a different name anyways.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
What his endless photos of multiple NIW's for no reason other than he's a retard? Yeah that was pretty obvious. He's so dumb, he cant even troll/humblebrag/SellNIW's right. What a loss. Weirdo.