Superdraft

mihklo

ive driven to cleveland for a superdraft before, lol. albeit i got to see some family....

Country35

Banned User
I live about 1.2 hours norf of there.....if anyone needs a free place to stay pm #2@infield. Now, I would be interested in like a 4-6 team SBF invitational thing. Maybe Rocky could make that happen?

Country35

Banned User
All we need is 4 teams and 1 field for a day. Little regional SBF round robin tourney. I'd run a team.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I still haven't had the chance to be in one. They sound like a blast and Reidsville is just around the corner from my hometown (Martinsville, Va). Four teams wouldn't be worth a 7 hour drive. I would like to do one of those huge ones one of these days though

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
If we could do a draft where we had 6-8 teams of 10, i would drive to Reidsville if I didn't have to work.

How do the Superdrafts work? Does Rocky put people on teams, or do they draw names out of a basket, or pick them Sandlot style?

MAFIATACO33

The Superdraft we do here in Florida is an actual draft style event like fantasy football.

When we sign up, we list what divison we play, our primary/seconday positions, and what team we currently play for. This helps the coaches build teams that are more balanced or at least have people in positions that they're somewhat accustom to playing.

This year we had 20 teams, it's a great time.

Hope this helps

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
anybody interested in putting a team together for the BJ Fulk Shootout this weekend in Raleigh? Deadline for entry is tomorrow evening.