SuperZ?

fowlball75

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got a balanced 26oz (supa Z) and it weighs 27.1 oz on the scale(w/rubber grip). Compared it to my other Z's with factory grip and it's a bit heavier. I might be the only one who does but I do like the factory grips. Compared to a 26oz RI Z2K(bal) is 26.6oz with factory grip and my 27oz OG Z2k (bal) which is also 26.6oz with a 1.8 mm lizard skin. Also my 26oz EL OG Z2k is 26.2oz with lizard skin. Got a 27oz Z3K that weighs 26.4oz with lizard skin. I double checked them many times because the weights varied so much. Just my two-cents

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Thanks Fowlball! Thats great info, looks like I will be sticking with a 26oz :)
Let me/us know how it swings!

hardhitten

Addicted to Softballfans
No one has any feedback on the dual stamp. Only seen the one video and it looked nice but still searching for more info.

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Super Z ASA

Thanks to DT and Louisville for the Super Z and Z4000. Both 28oz Endload. The Super Tramp as we are calling it now, is a fire stick. Received both last Monday and have 300 to 400 on each. The Z4 is still winning the battle for now. Shots of both are very hard and the ball travels well off either but the Z4 has a little better pop. I haven't weighed either of mine yet. The Z4 does feel like it has less of an endload though. The connection piece on that is already starting to wobble. It won't hurt anything but only make it better. Finally brining a little Louisville love back to Wisconsin now.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
These bats are all turds...LS has fallen way behind the other bat companies again.....

slick303

B(.)(.)BS
My review of the 26el Utrip super z.
I bought this bat because it was supposed to feel like the Og Z2k. I the wrapper it felt great. I didn't weight it but it felt pretty EL and heavy. The first thing I did was take the grip off and put hockey tape and grip and rip on it. First swing was 3/4 swing that would have been a nice single. Did that 3-4 more times just to get the feel. When I started full swings I was getting good hits that were probably doubles. To me the this bat feels like the took the Z2 handle and connection and put a Z4k+ barrel on it. Mind you when I hit the Z4k+ it felt like a big old rubber band. I think it will be a good bat with more work. But I feel like the barrel is pretty soft. I love my 3 Z1k dual stamps and this bat will not make me set those down. At least not yet. I will update more when I have hit it more.

linogall

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered a balanced all- stamp Super Z.
Just read about to old ASA stamp. Hopefully it's a non issue.

Also got a balanced z4000+ and a all-stamp balanced z4.

I want to love these, but haven't loved a Z since the End load z2000

fowlball75

Addicted to Softballfans
I just checked the weight again on my Supa Z without the factory grip and it was 26.4oz naked. I decided to check and see how accurate my scale was with a weight and it was dead on. Was just updating my earlier post.

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
Any input on the dual stamps? Watched the video, but that's about all I've found.

hardhitten

Addicted to Softballfans
First z i ever owned. Thoughts paint crack or do z's not paint crack just crack. Its like on the seam.
20150709_235253.jpg

Z1k05

Star Player
Keep swinging, could be paint, my sonic did same thing and really hasn't gotten worse and was not into the composite either, have put at least another 1k swings on it since

jacedo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my dual stamp endload in today and took it out for BP. Using all 52/300's this thing was good right from swing one. Good exit speed and good distance. Hitting the ball just as well with this as my 600 swing legacy and better than my asa z3000. I will be getting more of these

hardhitten

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my dual stamp endload in today and took it out for BP. Using all 52/300's this thing was good right from swing one. Good exit speed and good distance. Hitting the ball just as well with this as my 600 swing legacy and better than my asa z3000. I will be getting more of these

I had the opposite experience with mine unfortunately. Exit speed was ok, distance was bsd.

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
Says a combatant. :wtf2:

Don't swing Combat much anymore....do use other Combat gear...best CS in the business....I have been playing this game for a long time and have swung everything....used to have 7 Z2+'s and 5 ogZ2k's.....those bats do not compare to the new Mikens and Legits...the new Z's can't touch the old Z's....do the math...

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
Have the EL Super Z USSSA. Bat feels a lot like the OG Z2000 in terms of response and break in. Has about 150-200 cuts at the most and the bat is breaking in nicely. I sold my Torq and this will be my league gamer and tournament bat if my OG Z2000 doesn't pass compression anymore.

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Super Z Dual stamp balanced...
distance very good imo

[ame]http://youtu.be/OBzf1jF0Izw[/ame]