SuperZ?

cw0802

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep working it. I've talked to guys that swear the 3k & 4k ASAs are hotter than the Super Z, but I'm just not seeing it on the field. They may hit better with that particular bat because of the flex or timing, but the Super Z, from what I've seen on the fields, is as good or better than the 3ks & 4ks.

I know Dual Super Z was hotter.

Will do. Thank you sir.

Z1k05

Star Player
Just bought a dual super z for my utrip league that use worth hot dots 52/275 exclusively ...hope I made the right choice

chad76

BAMBINO
Swung my 26oz.16 asa dual stamp superZ tonight out of the wrapper. Smooth through the zone and was able to control where I wanted to go with the pitch. Didnt feel a geeat amount of endload to it. First couple of bats was a double and single. End up hitting an oppo to left field to the fence....I think this bat is going to be fire around 100 swings or more! We use 52/300 tattoos in our league as well. Yes it has that ping sound to it because of the discs. We get to use senior bats in my other league and my 15 hyperZ is nasty with classic M's....gonna hit classic M's with the dual this weekend to see what she does. Ive swung Miken for over 10-15 yrs. this is my first time owning any LS bats and I like them now.....so far

D.Morton

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 600+ swings on my balanced Super Z and I'm blown away. It hits all balls well with the same great sweet spot LS is known for. I sent it to bakesta72 to try and he can add some unbiased feedback.