Swagger VS Fu

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Had some dirtbag break into my car this weekend and steal all of my softball gear... Thankfully it is covered by my home owner insurance so I'm going to be doig some shipping next week and need some help. Had a 28 oz swagger that was pretty solid, had about 500 swings in it an was getting good. I like the stiffer bats so I was looking into a fu. Just looking for some advise on this or a comparitive between the two. Performance, feel etc thanks guys.

Brace27

I prefer the Fu hands down to the swagger. However the Fu is far more balanced than the Swagger so you may want to take that into consideration.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
I had a 28oz Fu and wasn't too fond of it, swung exactly like an MLC, little too light without some adjustment time. Got a 30oz Fu and liked it enough to get another. Balance point is the same as the 28oz and 30oz Swaggers but it feels like the weight is at the connection piece rather than the end cap if that makes any sense. FWIW, 28oz Swagger weighs just over 27, 30oz Swagger weighs 29oz, 30oz Fu weighs 28.7oz. All weights without grip and all 3 swing similar enough to interchange without adjustment.

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a Swagger and a FU in 27oz. FU hits the ball harder, but it's more of a midload where the Swagger was endloaded.

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah my swagger had some junk in the trunk... Im more curious about the performance difference between the two. Is the Fu Dawg much better or are they comparable?

M

MJL 00

IMO i liked Swagger better then Dawg...I do like EL better then balanced even though crush with Mercy, but felt like Swagger worked with my swing then Dawg