Sweatshirts

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
we can do them for ya 40$ ea

Don Dawson

read this..

“Under U.S. copyright law, the designer is the owner of all files and artwork created for the client, and the client is the owner of the end product (i.e. a printed business cards). Release of electronic files to the client is at the discretion of the designer and is determined by the type of project. Copyright ownership may be transferred to the client for a fee that is based on the uses for which rights are being transferred.”

This applies for all forms of creative work – most people are familiar with purchasing or commissioning illustration or photography on the basis of a particular use (indeed the cost generally reflects the usage – front cover, long runs etc attract a higher fee).

so if you want the designs.. you can give me $300 per design paypal as gift to [email protected]

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Don Dawson

read this..

“Under U.S. copyright law, the designer is the owner of all files and artwork created for the client, and the client is the owner of the end product (i.e. a printed business cards). Release of electronic files to the client is at the discretion of the designer and is determined by the type of project. Copyright ownership may be transferred to the client for a fee that is based on the uses for which rights are being transferred.”

This applies for all forms of creative work – most people are familiar with purchasing or commissioning illustration or photography on the basis of a particular use (indeed the cost generally reflects the usage – front cover, long runs etc attract a higher fee).

so if you want the designs.. you can give me $300 per design paypal as gift to [email protected]

Is he STILL bothering you with this crap?

unleashed33

Addicted to Softballfans
The custom sweatshirts never seem to be as warm. I like buying pennant hoodies and have a sublimated design or old school tackle twill sewn on. Not as fashionable but the guys like how warm they are.