Swing changes - with moving pictures

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
Old swing, lots of hand movement, big stride, long pulls. This worked great for high pitch (which I ended up playing a lot of this year unfortunately), and added opposite field power, but it killed my pitch selection in real ball.

Tee hitting

Live BP Seeing this made me want to change my cut.

Luke BP (look what a 350+ lbs. hang clean can do for you, free brotherly BP bump) :rolleyes:

New swing, more efficient and rotational, less ways to f-up my timing. Trying to keep my hands low and loaded and the bat more vertical while still swinging as hard as I can.

NRG 500

Love the Utrip bats, just wish I got to swing them
Utrip Recoil

Last edited:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Your hands and head are all over the ****ing place. Slow it down, stop jerking around a let some leverage and the bat do some work.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Nice hitting with the NRG. too bad everyone of them is foul. Everyone of those hits is 180 degrees opposite of the way you are facing. If they aren't then you have will have your back to the pitcher when swinging.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
i predict a lot of pop ups and swinging and missing. you trained your swing to hit off of a tee. i know cuz ive done this. live bp is key. wait til you try this in a game. ijs.

i predict a lot of pop ups and swinging and missing. you trained your swing to hit off of a tee. i know cuz ive done this. live bp is key. wait til you try this in a game. ijs.

I have done the same thing. Can't hit for piss unless it is exactly where the ball is while on the tee.

BIGDOG44

In your head
OMG bro! You almost fall over with every swing. Relax a little bit and slow it down. You dont need to be all jerky, and jittery. Just relax and take a nice easy swing. You'll be amazed what it can do. And you're boy luke needs to not skip in the box then spin on every swing.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
OMG bro! You almost fall over with every swing. Relax a little bit and slow it down. You dont need to be all jerky, and jittery. Just relax and take a nice easy swing. You'll be amazed what it can do. And you're boy luke needs to not skip in the box then spin on every swing.

dude, we've been through this with them. They combined discus throwing with their softball swings and will get all butthurt if you try to explain to them how this is a bad thing for actually trying to use this form during a game...

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
dude, we've been through this with them. They combined discus throwing with their softball swings and will get all butthurt if you try to explain to them how this is a bad thing for actually trying to use this form during a game...

You're in trouble now..........................You must never criticize them. :D

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB

Yes we have, and no one is butt hurt. Luke and I come from a world where an athlete exerts max force to move an implement, we work out of a big box (how can I move the bat, shot, hammer, stone, etc the fastest) not a small box of replicate this swing because someone thinks its 'right'.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Yes we have, and no one is butt hurt. Luke and I come from a world where an athlete exerts max force to move an implement, we work out of a big box (how can I move the bat, shot, hammer, stone, etc the fastest) not a small box of replicate this swing because someone thinks its 'right'.

Yeah, we read all this bull**** the last time you posted your swings.:rolleyes:

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
It's because he's "thinking outside of the box".............He's actually swinging a discuss not a bat.........and re-inventing the swing....... :rolleyes:

I see this dude running to 3rd cause he spun the wrong direction after he hit his lazy fly ball.
Even if he can put one "over them mountains" he ain't playing at a level where ever at bat hencan hit one out. At some point hezwullzhave to put a ball in play and run to first.'

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
Yeah, we read all this bull**** the last time you posted your swings.:rolleyes:

We all read yours too and continue to at great length every time you jump on a thread, to crap on somebody to keep your board rep up. I get it, you think you know how to swing a softball bat, and it is your opinion that I do not know how.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
The dude with the hat doesn't look that bad (after that terrible step) quick hands cutting the ball, nice hips. But that step has got 2 go

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
We all read yours too and continue to at great length every time you jump on a thread, to crap on somebody to keep your board rep up. I get it, you think you know how to swing a softball bat, and it is your opinion that I do not know how.

Well, that's not my opinion at all. It's my opinion that instead of correcting the flaws that everyone here sees, you and your friend make up reasons for what you're doing as if you're inventing a new hitting philosophy....When really, all you're doing is taking some off balance and lunging hacks.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I measure hitting on average not on HRs....'if you think you can hit .800 with that swing, go for it!
If not then work on some basic things. Hands, hips, then feet. Straight to the ball

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
I measure hitting on average not on HRs....'if you think you can hit .800 with that swing, go for it!
If not then work on some basic things. Hands, hips, then feet. Straight to the ball

I measure hitting on how far the ball goes, so that may explain our different swing in philosophy. Also I am not my own best critic but I don't see anything wildly out of place on my two newest videos, everything is going straight through the ball as best I can tell (regardless of what happens after contact).

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I measure hitting on how far the ball goes, so that may explain our different swing in philosophy. Also I am not my own best critic but I don't see anything wildly out of place on my two newest videos, everything is going straight through the ball as best I can tell (regardless of what happens after contact).

How about the fact that in your new hitting videos the ball goes 180 degrees opposite of where you are facing? How the Hell is any ball ever going to stay fair? Lastly, hitting is never based on distance unless its a HR Derby what you consider hitting will never be effective in a game.

BrainSmasher

Addicted to Softballfans
This is pretty simple.... the bat gets moving very fast and hits its target. If you need the process to look a certain way to be happy with its result then you're completely lost.

BrainSmasher

Addicted to Softballfans
somebody has got to be the voice of reason since you're in gaurd dog mode already... You can hate it all you want but that ball is being crushed... tell yourself it doesn't work if that helps you feel better. Don't worry its all just a bad dream:rolleyes:

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
somebody has got to be the voice of reason since you're in gaurd dog mode already... You can hate it all you want but that ball is being crushed... tell yourself it doesn't work if that helps you feel better. Don't worry its all just a bad dream:rolleyes:

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep........I'm so darned worried about it.