swing vid

Roundin4

Hit it and Sit it
Sorry to say it Swing....but it isnt something that is going away anytime soon....there is really no way to police it as of now and to many players cant b the "man" with out it. Thats why I have my 2 black EST's in the closet for when the finally shut down the composite era:D Which we all know will never happen but I guess I can hope.;)

Just an FYI....They WERE shaving metal bats BEFORE the composite era started. It just dwindled over to composite when the era came about. It's the bigger SS of comp bats (when shaved also) that make guys composite heroes. SO much more forgiveness and room for error with comp bats that make up for a players poor technique.

creative10

Banned User
Just an FYI....They WERE shaving metal bats BEFORE the composite era started. It just dwindled over to composite when the era came about. It's the bigger SS of comp bats (when shaved also) that make guys composite heroes. SO much more forgiveness and room for error with comp bats that make up for a players poor technique.

Most likely....but when I was playing with aluminum there wasnt nearly as much of the doctoring going on as there is now. U would c ur PST's every once in awhile but not much in my area.