Swinging Bunt - Team #7

KevBo#1

Coach
Was it as good for you as it was for all of us??

I don't keep stats. The only stat that matters is winning!

Hey AL - do you have my stats line by chance?

Yes, you batted 1.450 for the year.....he once went 12-8 in a game, only player to do that.

You are such a good record keeper AL. What would I do without you? I have also tied the record for least pitches in an inning to obtain 3 outs.

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
You are such a good record keeper AL. What would I do without you? I have also tied the record for least pitches in an inning to obtain 3 outs.

Two pitch inning? Team was short a player, so auto out is in play......out, out and auto out.

LOB07

Coach
Team 7 Lineup

1.Jose
2.Jose
3.Jose
4.Jose
5.Jose
6.Jose
7.Jose
8.Jose
9.Jose
...and so on!

If Al carries my bag and KevBo gets me a beer I may be able to sneak you guys in on Sunday

KevBo#1

Coach
Team 7 Lineup

1.Jose
2.Jose
3.Jose
4.Jose
5.Jose
6.Jose
7.Jose
8.Jose
9.Jose
...and so on!

If Al carries my bag and KevBo gets me a beer I may be able to sneak you guys in on Sunday

Simply the greatest captain in bunt HISTORY!!!

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
Team 7 Lineup

1.Jose
2.Jose
3.Jose
4.Jose
5.Jose
6.Jose
7.Jose
8.Jose
9.Jose
...and so on!

This is awesome!!!!! KevBo, we can drink his beer, while he's playing! We should be nice and loose by Sunday.

LetsgetCrazy

Smack Talkin' Pitcher
2012 Championship shirts tomorrow night.......I think so! KevBo, we can freaking go all team mayo and match!

KevBo#1

Coach
I'm pretty sure they will be looking in that general direction regardless - however they might get sidetracked by my pipes. Is it 7 yet??

KevBo#1

Coach
Just an update - Jose is a push right now on the over/under of 3 posts.

I'm sure he's just really busy working on the lineup. I heard he took the day off so he could concentrate on finalizing the first draft!