Buyer Beware T-Roll

Hanovi

Desperados Softball
Agreed on a bat sale he said payment was being sent and never recieved it. Never responded to PM's or texts after that even though he was on here twice aftewards

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Agreed on a bat sale he said payment was being sent and never recieved it. Never responded to PM's or texts after that even though he was on here twice aftewards

Cool...from the guy who so inconspicuously asked me for bat receipts.

stepup

Coach

Yeah I think you are probably shadier than the guy you are putting on Blast. From your feedback it looks like you need to be banned.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Eeh idk about this bb or whatever in these situations.. i would have put three or four guys on blast for asking for my pp saying i'll take it blah blah i just would rather keep them in mind and know not to even bother with them in the future.. ijs!

Joker

Eeh idk about this bb or whatever in these situations.. i would have put three or four guys on blast for asking for my pp saying i'll take it blah blah i just would rather keep them in mind and know not to even bother with them in the future.. ijs!

if you're not willing to deal with them why not tell others that they shouldn't deal with them either? thats the whole point of feedback, help protect others. the inability of other members here to warn others causes more than its fair share of issues down the line

T-Roll

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny

You can try to bash me or whatever you call this lol. I responded to your messages/texts and notified you that I found another deal (but of course that was left out). How about you report on ppl that rob users and or send empty packages???? That is all lol

#SaltyCauseIFoundBetter #ComeOnMan

Joker

You can try to bash me or whatever you call this lol. I responded to your messages/texts and notified you that I found another deal (but of course that was left out). How about you report on ppl that rob users and or send empty packages???? That is all lol

#SaltyCauseIFoundBetter #ComeOnMan

if you agreed on a deal follow through with it