t4t hit n run

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
ight startin the official countdown to the t4t tourny and starting another thread to get final confirmation on who is still coming and this way if you need to back out of tourny then we dont have to look back through so many pages to find out about it.

Confirmed
1. hotbox inf/of
2. the1 inf
3. 4_everabn inf sat only
4. tim inf/of
5. ryanc750 1st/2nd
6. eric ss of
7. packfootball c/dh sat only
8. winslow08 c/dh
9. havocsoftball37 inf/of
10. screamindemon p/c/dh sat only
11. corey 1st/3rd c
12. tj sat only
13. moore34
positions
P. screamindemon
C. packfootball
1st. ryan
2nd. 4eva
SS. havocsoftball
3rd. the1
LF. moore34
LC. tj
RC. eric
RF. hotbox

lineup:
1.tim
2.tj
3.ryanc
4.jerry
5.sean
6.brian
7.bj
8.eric
9.adam
10.kelvin
11.moore
if i have you somewhere you dont want to play so far then let me know. this is just a preliminary defense

Last edited:

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Kelly you wanteed to see ECU last weekend cause after this weekend they will be down to half a team after this weekend!!!

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Nov. 6-7 Burlington, NC 5th ANNUAL TOYS 4 TOTS
Each player will bring a toy valued at $10 or will donate $10 to the Toys 4 Tots 3GG $125 plus toys Mike Poe
919-625-3715 J. Mancinone
Here it is. Soloflex3 is in also. He can play the Wheel or the IF

Last edited:

buser699

Heading Home
wish i could play but don't get bak from the field until the 7th. we should try to put one together loser to the coast.

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
wish i could play but don't get bak from the field until the 7th. we should try to put one together loser to the coast.

we normally do bro, but circumstances kinda prevented that this year. but next year we are goin to try to do it once a month hopefully.

packfootball

Addicted to Softballfans
BJ, after going from 240lb down to about 205lb(not after one big crap either) and still looking sexier than ever, I could flash my skillz in the OF and give autographs after games as well.:p:p:p

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Need remind everyone that this is a two (2) Day tourney. Need to let BJ or I know who can or can't make both days.

کcяεαмιηĐεмση!

ĴĘŠŪŞ FŖĔĄĶ
i cant commit to sunday, sry. i aint missing church for softball and b-town is a ways from me so i will come but will be afternoon before i can get there. maybe i can pitch saturday and blazin can pitch sunday? i will check lol

havocsoftball37

Addicted to Softballfans
still tryin to find out who can make it to sun if we make it till then. and still tryin to find out who is in for sure....