Taking off Work for UPS Delivery

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
How many do it in order to get their new pretty toys right away? Wife just text me a pic of my new Black Ops Wheeled Bag and my Useless Box Kit (google it if you don't know).

Considering going home for the day to fill the new bag and to start assembly on the Useless Box before league tonight!

23Snapper

Addicted to the Game...
How many do it in order to get their new pretty toys right away? Wife just text me a pic of my new Black Ops Wheeled Bag and my Useless Box Kit (google it if you don't know).

Considering going home for the day to fill the new bag and to start assembly on the Useless Box before league tonight!

Your next day off is just a phone call away......:D

I also have items delivered to my office. This serves 2 purposes: 1) I can make sure UPS,etc doesn't leave said items on the porch and run the risk of theft or loss/ also don't have to go to their warehouse to pick up if they require signature. 2) wife doesn't nag about always ordering stuff and how much money is spent on items, etc. she eventually sees the new items in use but doesn't usually care as much at that point

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a very nice flexible job. And Vacation time that I never use.

I don't know what I'm more excited about the Useless Box or the Black ops Bag!

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
how much did you pay for that box, it looks dorky....

Because it is!!!!!

Robotshop.com had the kit for $24.00. ThinkGeek.com has them for $39. You could probably get the parts at a Radio Shack for a few dollars if you know what to look for. I am going to replace the little black piece that flips the switch with a finger or hand.

tippin20s

Must be military...

Me or OP? And why?

I just know that the last time I called in sick when I wasn't, this is what I woke up to @ 9am. Karma is a mother ****er.
IMAG1029-1.jpg

tippin20s

must be nice to wake up at 9am for work lol

I called in so I didn't have to go to work. It wasn't like that at 6:30 when my wife left. I usually get up at 6:45, stroll in to work between 7:30 and 7:45ish. Had I actually gone into work it probably would have never happened. There goes the $500 deductible down the drain(that's two bats).

rlopezjr1977

King EUUUUPPPPP
Will your new bag pay your bills when you get let go?????? The things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
Will your new bag pay your bills when you get let go?????? The things that make you go ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................

Thanks Arsenio Hall. At least the bag has wheels and is big enough to put all my stuff in when I am homeless from getting fired.