Tanel S55 High Top Turfs - Black

Owen4511

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys, I have a brand new, out of box pair of Tanel Turfs...the ones made for Sports55 which have the S55 logo instead of the Tanel "T" on the sides. They are size 8.5...I laced them up and tried them on and simply wasn't crazy about them. They seem a little big for my feet...See pics below

They sell for $59 on Sports55's site...only looking for $40 shipped.

Would consider trades for knobcuffs, batting gloves (size M or L), Miken or Worth Pebble Grips, or anything else you want to offer!

Tanel1.jpg

Tanel2.jpg

Tanel3.jpg

RickRagan

Guys, I have a brand new, out of box pair of Tanel Turfs...the ones made for Sports55 which have the S55 logo instead of the Tanel "T" on the sides. They are size 8.5...I laced them up and tried them on and simply wasn't crazy about them. They seem a little big for my feet...See pics below

They sell for $59 on Sports55's site...only looking for $40 shipped.

Would consider trades for knobcuffs, batting gloves (size M or L), Miken or Worth Pebble Grips, or anything else you want to offer!

Tanel1.jpg

Tanel2.jpg

Tanel3.jpg

i had the same problem man....i tried mine on and they felt just a little big for me....i have a 11.5 if anybody wants a pair...same shoe, same condition....

Owen4511

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they feel big, but as a brand I can't say how they run. These definitely feel big though.

Rynxprs

Red-Eye Sports
We have more where these came from if you need a different size, contact MEAT13 for best pricing.

Owen4511

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok...I am getting very little feedback for these shoes. I am willing to listen to just about anything...Garbage Pail Kids? An autographed photo of Bronson Pinchot? A bootleg copy of Major League III, Back to the Minors? Sheesh!

JSmalls

Addicted to Softballfans
Tanels normally run large. I have three pair and normally wear a size 13, two of my sets are 12 and fit perfect. First pair got me so I wear two sets of socks

XP5-STL

K-Mart Smart
Let's get these sold for one of the best board bros out there. This guy has been so good to me I'm considering severing my toes just so I can wear these shoes. :)

Owen4511

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Tony...no love for these bad dudes though! Looks like they will be staying with me for a little while!