Tattoo .52 275 balls....

TheSilentMan35

Senior baller...don't let the age bothers you!
Are they good balls to hit? As I will be playing in a tourney about 3 weeks from now in florida...

Wheels33

Coach
Will be at NSAD too. Tattoos are my favorite .52 balls. My demarini's murder them. Just got my bats tested and they all passed. Your flipper will fail the comp. test obviously. But your CL22 will kill the 52s!! What team you playing for??

TheSilentMan35

My AM bat will not "fail" but not allowed in NSA 'cuz it is ASA only bat....yeah my other bats will do fine.. :) :p .. What team are you playing for, too?? I am with Chicago Old Styles.

Wheels33

Coach
Free Agent for El-Paso Xforce.
I was told since this is a NSA tourny, they will not adjust for non-linear bats. Only ASA does that. I know last year they didnt allow any of the flipper/aftermaths to pass the test. You can always try and see what the say? Just bring your CL22 bats just to be safe.
Also I have seen many aftermaths fail after 100-200 hits even when the adjust it. They fail really quick. If you only hit the 52s with it, they last 600-1000 before they fail. But if you been hitting them with the 44-375, it wont pass. Id hate to see you stranded without a bat to use, how many hits your CL22 have? If it is broken in, you will be fine with them.

TheSilentMan35

Yeah I will bring it, but doubt to use it anyways. Will be using the CL22 bat (it is getting close to be broken in).

Wheels33

Coach
CL22 > Aftermath IMO.
I will be bringing my True One, One.12(my hottest bat,webbed up fire stick! still passes!), and Stadium 2.1. Just had them all tested and good to go.
Good luck at NSAD man!

Wheels33

Coach
They allow ASA only bats, they just wont adjust for Non-linear bats. The FU dawg and Jeff Halls are NOT non-linear bats. The aftermath is a non-linear bat. Non-linear bats fail the test without adjusting them. ASA has a list on their site off all the non-linear bats and the adjust settings. It doesnt matter about the stamp really, it just has to pass the NSA comp test.

TheSilentMan35

^^^Yeah but the problem is that the officers who do the bat testing have NO clue of how to "adjust" the rating for pass/fail the asa only bats as per approved rating list by ASA on their site. But I will bring the printout of that non-linear bat rating list anyways.

NSANORTH

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA only bats not legal for NSA

ASA Only bats not legal for NSA even if pass test as they aren't on approved bat list nor have the 2012 NSA stamp.

Woody54

Coach
The composite cover Tattoos are very good hit some yesterday at state tourney.. Even in the hot humit weather they fly fine..

joker47

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're looking for a good ball the thunder zn hycons are pretty awesome.. The ball feels the exact same all day, even after temps hit near 100 Saturday..