Tattoo NX3 52 300

jarman

Addicted to Softballfans
Well Kevin and the Tattoo team did it again, I live in the north Dallas McKinney Frisco area. We been hitting the new NX3 balls for a few weeks now and we love them. The ball flies very well, with no seams the ball cuts thru the air better, no seams less drag. Ball speed thru the infield is great. The ball does stay down on grounders, less crazy hops which is good and bad. Some other teams have them also so on the defense end the ball has a great grip. I use to buy evil balls but since I switched to Tattoo I've been a happy customer. Thanks again Kevin.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
second this , The NX3 Tattoo is simply the best ASA ball out right now... there are a few good ones, BUT there can only be one best and right now this is it by faaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

Dan411

Star Player
^^^^^Well said. We have been hitting them since last November and they are great balls. If you haven't tried them, you're doing yourself a disservice. Pick up a dozen, and if they outperform your game balls you can always BP them. Durability is certainly a strong point, making them excellent for BP.

Masher816

Addicted to Softballfans
Originally an Evil guy from the old 44/375 days, when ASA went 52/300, Evil fell behind (IMO) and Dudley ZNs really seemed to be the best option. I've hit them for years off and on, but was convinced this spring to switch to ZNs full time by a few guys on here, and noticed an immediate difference over Evils and Rocks and became a ZN guy full time...until this weekend when I played a tourney with a new team that has a guy who is best buddies with a Tattoo rep.

95 degrees and a ton of humidity, ZNs were like hitting socks! I hit a ball that should have gone 400+, absolutely crushed it, and it barely carried a 330' fence by 10' or so. We were going to save the last half dozen tattoos for the championship, until the semi-final game got close, so we switched...and WOW! I've never seen a 52/300 ball perform that way in the heat and humidity, sounds a thousand times better too. I really mean it when I say this, the Tattoo NX3 hit JUST LIKE 44/375 balls used to. If you can get your hands on them, do it!

Dan411

Star Player
Originally an Evil guy from the old 44/375 days, when ASA went 52/300, Evil fell behind (IMO) and Dudley ZNs really seemed to be the best option. I've hit them for years off and on, but was convinced this spring to switch to ZNs full time by a few guys on here, and noticed an immediate difference over Evils and Rocks and became a ZN guy full time...until this weekend when I played a tourney with a new team that has a guy who is best buddies with a Tattoo rep.

95 degrees and a ton of humidity, ZNs were like hitting socks! I hit a ball that should have gone 400+, absolutely crushed it, and it barely carried a 330' fence by 10' or so. We were going to save the last half dozen tattoos for the championship, until the semi-final game got close, so we switched...and WOW! I've never seen a 52/300 ball perform that way in the heat and humidity, sounds a thousand times better too. I really mean it when I say this, the Tattoo NX3 hit JUST LIKE 44/375 balls used to. If you can get your hands on them, do it!

95 degrees and humidity....that's a test with any ball. Summer here in Missouri and the NX3's really fly compared to the Evils and ZN's for sure.

Masher816

Addicted to Softballfans
Been a while since I've hit a 44/375 to be honest, but they really do fly. Now, they dont turn line drive hitters into power hitters like the 44/375s did, but they are awesome.

Maybe not like the old Evils, but they are closer to them than any of the other 52/300 balls

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 dozen I use for BP cuz our league uses the low-end Tattoo balls. No dropoff in performance after weeks of hitting them. Great product!