Team 20 check point

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I am on same vote as Hawkeye. I dont mind 3 man and I can play out there but after 4 games in 1 day my old body will be destroyed. I always play to win but do not really want to ruin myself for the following month, like I did earlier this year at Bash for Cash. So if we got some youngin's, I say toss their butts out there. I can basically play anywhere cept P.

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
sounds good that's what I was thinking ,,play around for pool play to see where we are then go from there... hmmm I like the age or height idea,,, ..

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
sounds good that's what I was thinking ,,play around for pool play to see where we are then go from there... hmmm I like the age or height idea,,, ..

Hawkeye likes that cuz he will be one of the oldest and one of the shortest.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
I am sure I have him beat on both,,but I used to be real fast does that count...

do we change our team name to OVER 40 instead of team 20?

Guilty as charged :bigok:
I just wanna go by age to pick our positions. I figured by 43 years old teams will want to put my old butt on 1B or C, but no, play in a tourney with all C teams and they got me playing LF in 3 man OF.

milless7

Addicted to Softballfans
do we change our team name to OVER 40 instead of team 20?

I just wanna go by age to pick our positions. I figured by 43 years old teams will want to put my old butt on 1B or C, but no, play in a tourney with all C teams and they got me playing LF in 3 man OF.

Oh great my team is filled with a bunch of "rodeo clowns" old people!!! :D

chad76

BAMBINO
Sorry guys, wanted to meet my team this year but my daughter has a volleyball tourny in Peoria. Already told Dusty. Maybe next year!

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Good luck to your daughter Chad. Sorry to hear you won't be joining us.
Hey team - that being said, we are now down to 10 players which leaves no room for injuries or a no show.
Will Dusty let us pick up an extra player?

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
No worries. Dusty has given Chads spot to someone off the waiting list so were back to 12. Some guy named Jeff Hall. Hope he's good ;)

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
still waiting to hear from Zach noles ,mike techmanski,amber Bryant,jenny told me she would be there...

Amber is my gf, she's a capable 1B. She says she never received a team email - did you send one out? Mike T is a local guy I play league with - OF'er.

jhob54

who cares
still waiting to hear from Zach noles ,mike techmanski,amber Bryant,jenny told me she would be there...

Zach is manager at Orielly Auto parts in Rantoul you can call him their or pm me I will give you his Cell number

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
I never sent an email out because I never have received a list ..????? thanks for the inf o guys ..see ya sat morning sunny and 71..

redbirdfan1

Focker
I never sent an email out because I never have received a list ..????? thanks for the inf o guys ..see ya sat morning sunny and 71..
dusty sent out emails to all the captains with everyone's email and phone numbers. check yo spam if you don't have it.

chad76

BAMBINO
Thanks guys, hopefully you guys will still be playing Sunday afternoon so I can stop through after her tourny.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Team 20
C Troy Walker - Troy65
1 Amber Bryant
2 Brian Hill - thejuggster
3 Chad Campbell - chad76 - out
3 Levi Champion - in
4 Jenny Gourdouze
5 Jesse Milles - milless7
6 Jim Cuthbertson - Hawkeye92
7 Josh Shepherd