Team Fundraiser Ideas

GT Yankee

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi All-I play on a team that is of a very modest level, but nevertheless a really good group of guys. We're putting together ideas for tournaments that we'd like to participate in, but some of the guys are going through a bit of financial hardship. I wanted to see if any of you folks have ideas for team fundraisers that have worked well. Thanks in advance for your time.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Raffles
Poker tourney
Sports betting cards (if they're legal)
Bikini car wash
Actually win a money tournament

zuke 37

Star Player
We had a player who was a manager of a hotel & night club. We raffled off a dinner for two, a room that
was "furnished" and a bottle of wine.

The winner was an old Italian man who said after willing, " I bring-a my own wine."

You might get a resturant owner to donate a dinner for 2 to raffle.

Another idea, the winner of the raffle is eligable for $10,000 prize. All you do is you play $2.00 on the big 4 lottery
and your covered. EXAMPLE: You put down a $2 bet for the following saturday big 4 say # 2016 and if it hits,
you"re covered.

There are other ideas that won't cost you any prize money. call me 412-563-8343

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
Bowling with raffles and sponsor door prizes. Can easily bring in thousands in a single night.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
Yeti packages do well here. last one was 1st yeti hopper, 30oz rambler, colster and hat, 2nd was apple watch, 3rd academy gift card. They did well, 1 for $5 and 5 for $20.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
You could buy a bat and have a raffle for it. Sell $10.00 tickets and limit the entries to 100 or 125 tickets. Buy a bat from the SBF store and everyone wins....

ok ok, not everyone will win but you get the point!

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
If you run a prize raffle make you sure you have a small games of chance license. Any raffle where money is changing hands could result in "illegal gambling". You can get a license through your local courthouse for $100. Make sure you have an EIN number also cause you will need one for the application.

With that being said, you could do a money raffle, tickets are 3/$10 and then give out 3-5 prizes with last prize being $50.

the best fundraiser i've ever seen is putting those donation jars all over town with pictures of kids on them and a story about how he/she is dying from something...people love helping sick kids, so after about 2 months go back and exchange them or collect overall and you'll be swimming in the dough