Team GTFO ver 1.3

Gadawgs29

Banned User
seems like storms hit almost as hard as few years ago here in ringgold.straight carnage here but didnt shut down 75. thats just crazy

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Have any of y'all ever seen the pic of metro from the flood? I remember it doing that during the last flood and when I was young. Me and my dad went down in a John boat and picked fish out of the fence.

Yeah I remember seeing those where the water was up to the top of the fences

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
We will see yall there. Our first tournament of the year with 3 or so new guys, will be very interesting to see how it goes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you guys will be fine, we are in the lower end of this tourney. It's a pickup team with some good ball players on it but as a whole we have never played together.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
This Ironman is the same as the ISA Ironman, play who you bring, no classes.

And IDK man, we have a lot of question marks as of right now. We will see.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
This tourney is more of an equalizer though isn't it? I know it's play who you bring but isn't Carlton doing an upper and lower type format? I think that's what he told Todd that's playing with us if I remember what jt said correctly.

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
This tourney is more of an equalizer though isn't it? I know it's play who you bring but isn't Carlton doing an upper and lower type format? I think that's what he told Todd that's playing with us if I remember what jt said correctly.

I'm not so sure about that now. Here's what Carlton posted.

My first tournament of 2013 will be the Ironman February 2nd at Metro Softball Complex. I am only taking 20 teams and will start a waiting list after 20 teams so don't get left out and enter today.. It will be an open roster tournament and play who you bring. 3 Homeruns a game and 60 minute time limit. All Homeruns over the limit will be an out. You must pay your 2013 Sanction Fee at the tournament if not sanctioned.

Entry Fee: $275

6 Game Guarantee with 60 Minute Time Limit

3 Homeruns a game and everything is an out after that

Prizes:
1st Place: 2 Miken Bats
2nd Place: Miken Bat

Team List:
Lights Out
iPAC
Impact
Dark9
The Clinic
Bombs Away
Go Getters
Spartans
Turk Automotive
Jack 3D
Southland
C4
Tenacious D
Slap a Pitch
Live Action
Assassin Nation
6-8 Sports
MFT

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I guess Todd misunderstood what Carlton was telling him or maybe Carlton didn't explain correctly. It doesn't really matter , we will be there either way

I always miss the good crap. Huge floods a couple years ago I missed them. My station had to do water rescues and pull people from apartments. I came in and we didnt run a single call.