Team Plague Edition

texas-46

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody heard anything about the release date and specs on this bat? If it feels and hit like my DS plague did,It's a must have for me.

texas-46

Addicted to Softballfans
(Bryan Lang)This is from Coop on these bats.
1. There are only 850 of these going to the market place. 150 are for Teams.

2. This is a USSSA BPF1.20 bat. There will not be a 275 version or ASA version of this bat.

3. 26.5, 27.5, 28.5

4. Spin Tech coating

5. X- stiff handle.

6. We are only making one run of these. The entire plant switches to baseball production in a couple weeks. Maxum-Maxum-Maxum baseball ...

7. For those who have been around all the testing, yes this is the 2-pc we had in Florida, CA , and Arizona . The 275 we had was the Rocket launcher. The one piece was the Extinction.

8. Signatures are some players on the Scene and Team Combat that have helped or will be swinging as Shooter would say ... This piece of Lumber is amazing.

The New product combining Combat RTM - and shared technology with our other plants is so new and awesome.

Flips - Rogo's - Rocket Launchers - Derby Girls ---Extinction's and Plagues will turn a lot of heads .....

Last edited:

Hit N Run

No Manches
Are you guys talking about this one? I swung a 26.5 last night. This thing is really nice. Swing weight felt good. My friend took the wrapper off and gave it to me to break in for her. I had a total of 9 at bats with 1hr (I am the lead off hitter and dont hit too many hr's) and a lot of hard line drives everywhere. I swing a 26oz Freak 12 that has around 300 hits on it now and I was impressed with this bat out of the wrapper. I will update you guys after we get passed the 100 mark. I don't like Combat much but this one fit my swing and felt really really good.
s-l1600_zps72c7a5c7.jpg

Shmty19

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked mine up from the warehouse today. Swing weight feels great, should have some cuts on her this weekend.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung one last night. This thing is no joke. I haven't been this excited about a Combat since the yellow and orange Derby Boys.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hit my Plague G4 for the first time off live pitching last night. It's pretty dadgum good for only a handful of tee hits.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Hit my Plague G4 for the first time off live pitching last night. It's pretty dadgum good for only a handful of tee hits.

Do you guys all play ASA or NSA? I played for a combat conference team last year and was forced to swing last years bats and none were any good. I ended up buying my own orange assault because it was better than anything they gave us. And that thing eventually failed.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mostly GSL and WSL, so basically UTrip. I like this plague better than anything I had last year. The Portent might have gotten better, but I sold it too soon. I never got the feel for the BHOSE that everyone raved about. This Plague out of the wrapper sounds and hits better than my year old BHOSE.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Mostly GSL and WSL, so basically UTrip. I like this plague better than anything I had last year. The Portent might have gotten better, but I sold it too soon. I never got the feel for the BHOSE that everyone raved about. This Plague out of the wrapper sounds and hits better than my year old BHOSE.
Dang it. Wish they'd have come out last year.