Team Rogo ASA vs Assault dual stamp

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone hit these? Looking for thoughts/input. Looking at the gold rogo or the orange assault, both appear to be balanced. Thanks.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
The '16 Rogo dual stamp was available today for $59.95. What's the deal there? Why SO cheap? Worth buying? Does it hang with the big boys in either association?

Jared

Addicted to Softballfans
The '16 Rogo dual stamp was available today for $59.95. What's the deal there? Why SO cheap? Worth buying? Does it hang with the big boys in either association?

I have an original 15 Gray/Green one and got one of the 16 black/red ones yesterday with that screaming deal. Hoping to hit it in the next two weeks. My Gray/Green one is mega-legit. I play ASA with harder balls, and it hung with the Juggy and Flipper on our team. I'll let you know what I think of the black/red one once I hit it.

lx_2nv

Coach
I notice you have a qualifier in that statement, "best DUAL STAMP." How does it compare to ASA onlys and USSSA bats (non-duals)?

Honestly there isn't much difference. I love my Guilt so much I'll swing that over anything else. But I will swing the ROGO over my Juggy. But I like the feel of it - fits my swing

For that price how could you go wrong?

This!!

Doindonuts

Manager
I picked up two of the red '16 Rogos at that blowout price, and got to swing one yesterday. 20 swings in with Evil 52 bp balls and I would game it. No joke, the sound changed and it was smoking the ball. Was hitting the 52 as far as any bat I own, and when I hit some of the older Evils it was just ridiculous. Can't go wrong with these.