Tebow's barber...

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
very underrated

142066183-500x372.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Kudos to Tebow for being cool about it and being a teammate, despite his first round pick status.

Compare this to douchey thug Dez Bryant, who is too cool to carry a ball bag...

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Kudos to Tebow for being cool about it and being a teammate, despite his first round pick status.

it is roy williams...who sucks balls.

3XC

Big Truss
it is roy williams...who sucks balls.

Doesn't matter if its the long snapper. Rookies get hazed. Jerry Rice was hazed. Peyton Manning was hazed. What makes this kid think he his the greatest rookie ever? Rookie WRs suck, for one. He won't do ****.

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker

it was shoulder pads, and the football gods sent their wrath in the form of a high-ankle sprain.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
Doesn't matter if its the long snapper. Rookies get hazed. Jerry Rice was hazed. Peyton Manning was hazed. What makes this kid think he his the greatest rookie ever? Rookie WRs suck, for one. He won't do ****.

oh i know, but i would of dropped roy williams pads and walked over and grabbed someone elses....i would be like "i'll take the hazing but not from you"

3XC

Big Truss
oh i know, but i would of dropped roy williams pads and walked over and grabbed someone elses....i would be like "i'll take the hazing but not from you"

LOL, fair enough.

Its not a rookie's place to break tradition. Hence, Tebow's haircut. Shows he is a team guy, a character guy. He can be the first round primadonna, but he didn't pull the Leaf routine. Good for Tebow.

Imagine Oher - first round pick with movie about him in theaters while he is in his first camp.... think he got messed with? He took it in stride, and now as a second year guy is hugely liked and respected.

Moranthegreat

<font color="#00008B">Extra Hitter</font>
LOL, fair enough.

Its not a rookie's place to break tradition. Hence, Tebow's haircut. Shows he is a team guy, a character guy. He can be the first round primadonna, but he didn't pull the Leaf routine. Good for Tebow.

Imagine Oher - first round pick with movie about him in theaters while he is in his first camp.... think he got messed with? He took it in stride, and now as a second year guy is hugely liked and respected.

i wonder why you chose a raven as your example:rolleyes:

he should have carried the pads, yes, but i'm not mad that he didn't, **** roy williams, he hasn't done **** in dallas, i bet he would have carried miles austin's or tony romo's had they asked, but i bet those guys just carried their own pads....