For Sale Techwrap and Techzilla Reborn, $100 for the pair

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
SOLD for Asking Price

I really need to pare down the collection to bat's I will actually use, so these two are the ones to go! Both bats have new pebble grips.

I just picked up the TechWrap off of eBay, endcap and pins are good. Barrel is round, maybe a hint of a wave but if there is it is very, very slight.

Techzilla Reborn I've had for a little while. Endcap and pins are good, barrel is has some waves but no flat spots or dents.

Techwrap is 29 oz, Reborn is 31 oz (although it weighs closer to 30). Asking $100 shipped PP as gift or add the fees. Considering what these bats go for individually, I think it's a pretty good deal.

DSCF0141.jpg

DSCF0143.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

DSCF0146.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

Last edited:

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
very nice deal for a metal head. How are you liking your 1st composite?

Still haven't hit it yet, unfortunately. Hoping to use the $ from this to pick up another comp to try out. I realized that I'm just stockpiling Andersons, and would rather have others swing them and try out other bats myself.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Thanks for the bump, lets get these babies a good home. I would consider parting them, but would look for prices that are more in line with the price guide compared to what they are paired.

BadgeOfPride

Addicted to Softballfans
bump for an awesome deal. im in the same boat trying to simplify my bat inventory or else i would have already paid for this