Tee work

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m just looking to get feedback on using a tee for bp. Seems like the best thing would be the exercise from swinging the bat hard. Do they make adjustable tees? Im just thinking that you don’t get the benefit of adjusting to an arc and improving swing plane and the way many teams are nowadays, they want guys to take pitches so there’s no telling what you’ll wind up swinging at when you have a strike on you

Dogue

Evil Genius
Tee work is great for working on your swing. BP to make sure you don’t loose your timing.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
use a tee to work on your mechanics. you shed away the burden of trying to find the ball and all the adjustments that it requires. a good amount of time hitting off a tee on a regular basis helps your swing memory stay sharp.

Jlaucht94

I use a tee at least once a week. I use a baseball tee and a 5 gallon bucket. I put the tee on the bucket and adjust the tee to the height that is best for my power. Hit about 50 balls or so. Concentrate on repeating your swing. It helps build good muscle memory. Also you can work on the little things and adjust easily. Like if your changing your step or where you hold your hands. It has helped me a lot.

dunkky

Nothing wrong to use tee to mash. Im a believer of mimicing ur swing as much as possible to match ur real swing. U should mix. Start nice and easy making sure all the check points are covered. Then turn on ur camera, then mash. Review ur swing on video, then do it all over