Tennessee Roll Call #2

Sensation77

The Voice of the People
Yeah, Brooks doesn't list his too far in advance, but they always eventually go up on softballwire. He can probably find something every weekend during that time frame, though. It's almost a guarantee that Brooks will be running somewhere every weekend during the summer, and they are all 3-4 game guarantees. Just pick a weekend, he will have something running.

britthh12

Addicted to Softballfans
How bad does the center for nc feel today. He missed the free throw to go up 3 points then they ran a pick and he had to gaurd rivers and he hit the game winner over him. He was probably on suicide watch last night. lol

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
How bad does the center for nc feel today. He missed the free throw to go up 3 points then they ran a pick and he had to gaurd rivers and he hit the game winner over him. He was probably on suicide watch last night. lol

Not to mention he tipped in a Duke air ball into their own basket to get duke within 1! Yea if I were Zeller I wouldve been on suicide watch myself lol

utallvol

Addicted to Softballfans
Britt did you watch Swamp People?.... Jack we will be needing some salt up here over the wk end.
Thanks

wesleypipes99

Addicted to Softballfans
Britt did you watch Swamp People?.... Jack we will be needing some salt up here over the wk end.
Thanks

tiny hands, stay out of the tn thread. Start a ky thread, the state not lube you and your manlover use. Dbo might be good without your solos. How's ky? You find a team yet?

jack#8

Back to Easton
Dbo might be good without your solos. How's ky? You find a team yet?

Might be good? All I can say is get use to winning!!! I dont lose much!!!!

wesleypipes99

Addicted to Softballfans

Are you saying for DBO to get used to winning now that you and Lakeway will be playing D and not sandbagging? As for DBO, they will probably do ok cuz they have the best looking/best hitter in the state, Big Mike.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
Yeah, Brooks doesn't list his too far in advance, but they always eventually go up on softballwire. He can probably find something every weekend during that time frame, though. It's almost a guarantee that Brooks will be running somewhere every weekend during the summer, and they are all 3-4 game guarantees. Just pick a weekend, he will have something running.

This is what I want , who is Brooks? And how do I get in touch? Were tring to plan ahead of time for rooms and cheap airfare

utallvol

Addicted to Softballfans
Dbo might be good without your solos. How's ky? You find a team yet?

I spoke to a team today playing D class, going to hit next wk in a indoor facility with some of them but I have not swung a bat since WSL World lol. KY is good income wise doing well but not much else going on since I have not met anyone outside of work. Did have a d*ck pizza and stripper night, that was fun :)

jack#8

Back to Easton
I spoke to a team today playing D class, going to hit next wk in a indoor facility with some of them but I have not swung a bat since WSL World lol. KY is good income wise doing well but not much else going on since I have not met anyone outside of work. Did have a d*ck pizza and stripper night, that was fun :)

Im not going to ask about the last sentence:D:D

Glad your doing well