Tennessee Roll Call #6

booth

Addicted to Softballfans
Not much better went 1-2. Scored 15 runs the first 3 innings of the first game and only 9 runs the next 18 innings.

titanfan694

Addicted to Softballfans
Booth

I heard a rumor that you guys requested to play us this weekend. Any truth to that?

It would have been a good weekend to play us, in 4 games we scored 28 runs and hit 479 as a team.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard a rumor that you guys requested to play us this weekend. Any truth to that?

It would have been a good weekend to play us, in 4 games we scored 28 runs and hit 479 as a team.

That's about .200 points higher then my team hit

jack#8

Back to Easton
I don't want to play either one of you guys!! Your teams are ready to break out and beat somebody to death!!

booth

Addicted to Softballfans

Not that I am aware of. We had the same issues.

JRod21

Star Player
Anybody playing in the Pic-O-Dixie tourney in Chattanooga in a couple of weeks?? We're thinking of making the trip up there.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone play in the chronicle? Been pretty quite on the wire so must not have been too much drama lol.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone play in the chronicle? Been pretty quite on the wire so must not have been too much drama lol.

We did... went 1-2. The tournament itself was pretty straight forward. Everyone I saw play in the lower belonged there. Heard some upper players express some dislike for the home run rules that evidently were changed right before the tournament but other than that it seemed to run smooth.