Tennessee Roll Call #6

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow so over 80 teams in the world! Thats a lot of teams. I was told they are looking for another set of fields, not sure where there is another set anywhere near the summit.

rawlsy32

I'm that guy
I would like to pick up soon if anyone needs a player. I live in Murfreesboro but willing to drive to play a little bit.

jack#8

Back to Easton
I thought you didn't play til April Jack???? You must really have the itch this year or you found a way to shave off a few years! ;)

Man I only want to play when it's warm. It was a team decision so I went and played. Team goes I'll go. I'm looking forward to this year for sure:biggthumpup:

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Man I only want to play when it's warm. It was a team decision so I went and played. Team goes I'll go. I'm looking forward to this year for sure:biggthumpup:

I hear ya bud. I'm the same way, i was just giving you a hard time. I say every year they I'm not gonna play til it warms up but I always end up out there for at least one tourney with 2 pairs of pants on, sweaters, a jacket, and a neck gaiter on. Haha

Adam3

HAS BEEN
Speaking of picking up, I wanna pick up JACK. I miss his ugly mug, and dubs curly locks. Hope your son is doing better bro..As for Devo, I know u miss this sweet piece of man Meat..For the short Mexican who runs for the borders and has the smallest feet in softball. I miss you bumming rides to go eat at tournaments..

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Adam you know me really well..... Lol and I don't know if we have met. I vote jack to get us a SBF team in a Knoxville tourney. I'm in.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Speaking of picking up, I wanna pick up JACK. I miss his ugly mug, and dubs curly locks. Hope your son is doing better bro..As for Devo, I know u miss this sweet piece of man Meat..For the short Mexican who runs for the borders and has the smallest feet in softball. I miss you bumming rides to go eat at tournaments..

Adam, I hear that a lot. Usually it's women but hey I understand your attraction :bigok::cool:

I miss seeing you at the field too.

Mwallace5

The Veteran
I may be there. I don't really know what my plans for softball are this year anymore so I may have a team or I may need to pick up.

Mwallace5

The Veteran
I guess they aren't having a team. Last time we heard anything from them was in late November. We had a really good young core of about 6 guys and 3 of them decided to go play for Rock Fitness again since Vance fell through

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm playing in Shelbyville this weekend. Was just curious if anyone else was playing there.

Btw Devo, did you get my invite to fantasy baseball? If you want to play again

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol I haven't even looked. I always forget. I'll check this evening. Well someone just pick me up then!

reinhardlanner

I need to take some therapy bp.

o.png