Tennessee Roll Call #6

mihklo

6gg either way gonna get my swings in. Anything is better than what I played w last weekend. And this is half the driving.

mihklo

a tad, just a little lol, better than what you picked up with last time. they are a younger league team that just started playing tourneys. they have a few guys with some potential if they can be more consistent at the plate.

You gonna be out there?

stickem

You gonna be out there?

nah I had to give it all up mid season. Wife's work hours got to much to fit ball in. Been playing since 15 and 27 years later, I guess I'm done with it. And really don't miss it. Ball got to be not fun anymore also.

mihklo

Good meeting you today bro and gettin to bull**** for a bit.
Very smoothly ran tourney especially with all of them games that were played.
If you hear any teams that need one for the pic send them my way please.

stickem

How'd it go with this team lol

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans

Good to meet ya josh enjoyed the conversation bud! Saw you play a couple games you got a good stick and solid defense in the OF. If I hear of anyone needing a player I'll let you and them know.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
Finished second this weekend in the MADD Church Tourney in Cookeville. Very hot! Hope everyone had a great weekend and it was nice meeting you yesterday Mihklo. How'd y'all end up yesterday?

mihklo

Thanks for the kind words bro. Please do pass my name along. Was def good to be able to put faces to screen names this weekend. Even got to meet c Mathews.

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the kind words bro. Please do pass my name along. Was def good to be able to put faces to screen names this weekend. Even got to meet c Mathews.

Well you gotta be careful who you meet these days C Mathews is a character.....totally just kidding he is a great dude!

booth

Addicted to Softballfans

Hey man, Had fun picking up with MCS and playing the tournament with you.

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans
Not the weekend I had planned but got to play at one of the nicest complexes I've ever been too and put a few names to faces as well. Nice meeting and talking with you Jack.

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there.

jack#8

Back to Easton
Not the weekend I had planned but got to play at one of the nicest complexes I've ever been too and put a few names to faces as well. Nice meeting and talking with you Jack.

Always good to a face with a name. Good to meet you too!

mihklo

Def one of the nicest complexes for sure.

Team I played w went 1-2 played 2 tough teams that were hitting it. Tough to do a whole lot with a throw together team. Still glad I made the trip and got to see quite a few great games.

JRod21

Star Player

Team I played w went 1-2 played 2 tough teams that were hitting it. Tough to do a whole lot with a throw together team. Still glad I made the trip and got to see quite a few great games.

Who were you playing with?

c.mathews23

Addicted to Softballfans

Someone told me over the weekend it was rated the second best complex in the South?

Good to see someone I know put together a win cause we sure didn't. Saw a lot of 7-0 scores on the bracket this morning. Any reason why so many forfeits towards the end?

JRod21

Star Player
Someone told me over the weekend it was rated the second best complex in the South?

Good to see someone I know put together a win cause we sure didn't. Saw a lot of 7-0 scores on the bracket this morning. Any reason why so many forfeits towards the end?

The Summit is my favorite "Dirt" complex, the turf fields at Myrtle Beach are my favorite overall but the summit is a nice venue to play ball. We "BOFA" played A&J Towing and Tye Died and Fried and beat both of them and then played the Avengers and came up short and lost 40-34, then came back and played Hub City and got hammered 21-6 in 4 against them. Always enjoy playing at the Summit. It was good to see some old friends that I havent seen in a while also.

mihklo

I read that some of those teams got the prize that they went for and knew they had no chance so they bounced

We played avengers Friday night and got drummed pretty good. Although our defense sucked. Beat some team I can't remember and then got drummed by tlr.

Like you said. Not as nice as Myrtle. But for a dirt complex it was awesome. And a great view