Texans.....still not impressed?...

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Lmk your thoughts...will they pass what they did last year...Idc about the division because everybody knows its on lock...

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
im a huge Niners fan.....but texans are the best team in the league.

some preseason predictions had the texans facing the 49ers in the super bowl

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
IMO it will be another ravens vs texans in divisional playoffs...but at home with the texans...ravens offense has not impressed me

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Alex smith had no good qb coach or any coach to help him period...I think he's doing pretty damn good for starting over idk how many times with different coaches

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This time last year 3 anointed the pack as best and an almost sure lock to win it all.
By mid-season he gave them a 95% chance to repeat.

Post #5 gives my thoughts on the texans.

creative10

Banned User
Have they handled there business..yes. They have also played the Dolphins,Jags and Titans and beat Denver in Mannings 3rd game back after sitting out a year...he still dropped 25 on them. Now they play the Jets who just looked like the worst team in the NFL today. They have Green Bay and the Ravens after that...that will be there measuring stick to see how good they are.

thaynes

Have they handled there business..yes. They have also played the Dolphins,Jags and Titans and beat Denver in Mannings 3rd game back after sitting out a year...he still dropped 25 on them. Now they play the Jets who just looked like the worst team in the NFL today. They have Green Bay and the Ravens after that...that will be there measuring stick to see how good they are.

Ravens offense ain't that good though

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Ravens offense ain't that good though

Exactly my thought...ravens barley squeak one by the browns at home at they are impressive?...give me a ****ing break...

Texans are number 2 defense...prior to this game(probably #1)offensively I see no legit defense that can hold them...6-0 for sure...jets have nothing..and Green Bay :rolleyes:

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
And yes it's Early in the season...but there's no legit team that dominates the divisions like there used to be(ie patriots colts greenbay steelers)...Atlanta struggling at home gives me no reason to believe that they're dominate...same with the cardinals

creative10

Banned User
Dont get me wrong..I think the Texans are a solid team on both sides of the ball...but the teams they have played are a total of 5-11 on the season.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
IMO it will be another ravens vs texans in divisional playoffs...but at home with the texans...ravens offense has not impressed me

How have the ravens offense not impressed you? They are scoring like crazy, doesn't make sense

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

Same reason that dude argued that Seattle scored that touchdown

ok dip**** homer you said the Ravens offense hasn't impressed you yet they are top 5 in points per game, 4th in passing offense and 12th in rushing. You then post the defensive rankings to prove your point, so please explain has the defense not impressed you or the offense?

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
As a Colts fan Texas is the best team in the NFL can do whatever they want control the game and play it at there tempo . Just like every year they need to watch that injury bug anything can happen .

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
lets be clear that the Texans are a good ass team, but before we crown them lets see them beat someone, if they can't lock up the #1 in the AFC that would be a shock. They should realistically go 13-3