Thanks derek jeter...

3XC

Big Truss
Pretty much, yes.

Every black kid in Baltimore sweated that movie hard as **** in the 90s. Like, they'd get mad if you laughed while watching it.

trip

stfu
i'm thinking of wigger kids from seattle i used to see.

nobody here likes movies. here, they all call them "films". you call one a movie and they act like it's worse than shaking a 20 year old bottle of cab.

3XC

Big Truss
i'm thinking of wigger kids from seattle i used to see.

nobody here likes movies. here, they all call them "films". you call one a movie and they act like it's worse than shaking a 20 year old bottle of cab.

Scarface is highly entertaining but in no way, shape, or form is it a good movie. Its actually objectively bad, with bad acting, a terrible, dated soundtrack, and over the top set/costume design. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio's hair in that movie looks like Krang from the old TMNT cartoons. Its just so, so bad.

trip

stfu
never even seen ten minutes of it. people wouldn't stfu about it and by the time i either had time or was allowed to watch it, i didn't care.

like the big lebowski.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Scarface / Tony Montana posters were all the rage in the dorms circa 1996-1999. I don't know if they still are. Probably Lil Wayne or some other god awful ****.

trip

stfu
Scarface / Tony Montana posters were all the rage in the dorms circa 1996-1999. I don't know if they still are. Probably Lil Wayne or some other god awful ****.

also purchased at same korean gas station with the spray painted gold frame

started seeing boondock saint posters in the air force dorms in 03/04. right about the time i started hating the movie i once revered

3XC

Big Truss

Sometime between 04 and 12 everyone in the entire world became gay as ****. I don't want to know whats on dorm posters now, probably NO means NO! and pictures of Laverne Cox, and thats the dudes.

ntz

tricknollegy
People won't like this bold statement, but Blow is a better cocaine movie than Scarface.

cocaine cowboys is a better movie. hell, traffic is a better movie. scarface is a terrible movie. at the same time it's the best movie

ntz

tricknollegy
i saw rounders again for the first time in years, it takes itself too serious. a lot of boiler room and scarface is very tongue in cheek.

ntz

tricknollegy
rounders is the better made of the three, but VERY late 90's in its feel. you know how every 80's movie has the 80's feel to it, rounders has the same.

i get more enjoyment when watching out of scarface

joee5

Addicted to Softballfans
10696297_10152693900655729_6754804885623220183_n.jpg

Toughne2s...

joee5

Addicted to Softballfans
Took my girlfriend to Bells Brewery last winter in Kalamazoo. We get a table and enjoying some Best Brown Ale when she says there is a guy in the corner staring at her, I turn around. ****ing Jeets is there, does his little tip of the cap signature move. I turn around, you know who that is? Well she doesn't so I fill her in. Next thing I know the guy he was with comes over and tells my girl that Mr. Jeter would like to talk with her, now I work at softballfans.

Funny **** mane

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I just watched Sunset Strip and I was going to start watching Falcon and the Snowman but this stupid news conference got me off track. Now I am gonna be lost. It's retro Friday.

thaynes

I love how joee keeps trying to bring it back to jeter and no one pays him any mind. You do realise a 2 doesnt resemble an s right? This one below is more realistic

3XC

Big Truss
Flaherty is like Jeter but can play more positions and is on a better team. Also younger. Arguably better looking.

3XC

Big Truss
Bats lefty which means his father loved him more, only kids whose dads DGAF batted right handed.

ntz

tricknollegy
i don't know who that guy is rt. i **** with john flaherty though he does a good job when o'neil is out.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
What does Baltimore have to do with anything? Are we comparing Baltimore the city to Derek Jeter? I hope we're not, because that's insane. Which is better? Mayonnaise, or Tsarist literature?
You knocking down NY'er and cannot get away with it... :biggthumpup: and you know that Baltimore is the stepchild to the DC area... you guys have a inferiority complex.. ;) you guys have been bitter ever since the COLTS packed up and left... and ..!!! the O's are 3-4 in the World series... ;) I will give the O's props to #8 as one the best SS in Baseball and that's it ...
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152723561452451&set=vb.5768707450&type=2&theater

Last edited:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I bat left and throw right. My two half-brothers are full on lefty. Guess he loved them more than me.

But he loved me enough I found out later which was good.