That time I got punked.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
First and foremost, thank you to Podo, Cali3 and SwingingBunt, despite the trickery and evening of anger I may have been caused.

The story starts back in April, when I sent my gamer of 7+ years off to be restored. After a successful operation, the USPS went ahead and lost my baby on it's return trip. Since, I've been looking to find another spring training PRO504-6K (circa 2008 maybe?) as I knew there were a few others in existence. After harassing one board member to no avail, Podo sent me a text last Friday about the one that popped up on the board. After some text exchanges with the seller I was pretty confident I'd land it... only to find out it sold to the first person that messaged them. After swearing a for a bit, I let it go and figured I missed my shot to replace it until this morning when I get a text from Podo asking to meet up for lunch and now I have the twin. If stress reduces life span I probably lost a week last Friday night, but all's well that ends well! Thanks you bums!

The OG:
504OG by Joel Bertram, on Flickr

The Replacement:
504 Reborn by Joel Bertram, on Flickr

bigjbowski16

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you got the same glove, even if it wasn't the OG.
First and foremost, thank you to Podo, Cali3 and SwingingBunt, despite the trickery and evening of anger I may have been caused.

The story starts back in April, when I sent my gamer of 7+ years off to be restored. After a successful operation, the USPS went ahead and lost my baby on it's return trip. Since, I've been looking to find another spring training PRO504-6K (circa 2008 maybe?) as I knew there were a few others in existence. After harassing one board member to no avail, Podo sent me a text last Friday about the one that popped up on the board. After some text exchanges with the seller I was pretty confident I'd land it... only to find out it sold to the first person that messaged them. After swearing a for a bit, I let it go and figured I missed my shot to replace it until this morning when I get a text from Podo asking to meet up for lunch and now I have the twin. If stress reduces life span I probably lost a week last Friday night, but all's well that ends well! Thanks you bums!

The OG:
504OG by Joel Bertram, on Flickr

The Replacement:
504 Reborn by Joel Bertram, on Flickr
Glad you got the same glove, even if its not the OG. What's funny/ironic is that you posted this 5days after you, John Lee and I group messaged about finding a lost glove. You're going to have to learn to restore gloves yourself so this never happens again!