That Wax Sports 2016 Uniforms Deals

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Because of the success we had in 2015 we are going to have a no nonsense approach to 2016 and provide pricing that is perfect for all teams budgets...I want to be "the guy" for your team...I will do whatever I can to keep your business and make your team happy...

It is because of the many friends and relationships I have obtained since the beginning of this board that we are where we are today, THANK YOU!!!

There's nothing we can't do, we have 3 artists who can do anything from simple, to extreme and one of our artists is internationally know for racing/MX artwork...

Softball, Baseball, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Basketball, Fast Pitch, Soccer or what ever else you need (we even made special pants for Stilt Walkers for a famous Circus) and we have done commissioned work for DC Comics and Lucas Films...

I keep it simple and give teams the best deals I can and the fastest service I can...I can be reached via e-mail, text, cell phone, skype or FB messenger...

You will notice Twisted Sports stuff and the twistedsports.net logo's and website more and more this year...we started out doing some bat wax and have grown so much in other sports where bat wax isn't needed or recognized that we decided to merge my beloved Chameleon mascot into an all sport branding logo and we have had great feedback with the logos and have decided to slowly implement it thru out the year...hope you like it...

Here's a new flyer for you to see but I can do ANYTHING and put together ANY package for you including full sub shorts, leggings, custom micro fiber shorts, arm sleeves etc...

On a side note I've been doing this uniform stuff for over 10+ years, we have grown since my days working with and for some of the best companies in the business - Pete Vinci - probably the most awesome person and and the nicest man I've ever met...my business goal has always been to have the customer service and relationships with my customers like Pete...Boombah - Greg was one of the nicest people I've known also and helped me start uniform sales...TYJA Sports - Mark took me on in the very beginning and helped me learn the apparel part of the business and the behind the scenes aspect of this uniform craze, the do's and don'ts, something I've always appreciated...Elite Sports - Carlos and Jose Vega, two guys I couldn't say more about, these guys took me in and treated me like their family, showed me so much stuff, trusted me with their company and I still get to talk to them when I need help or advice, these two guys are the best in the business and without them I wouldn't be on this path...THANKS

On another smaller side note, there's a few companies/people that see us as a threat, and I hate that since there's so many good companies and teams out there, that feel the need to post right on top of me so if you see that happen I'm sorry if I bump this for no reason at all...;)

Last edited:

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Our NEON colors are SICK...

there's a few pictures on HERE and you can see our daily feed here also... [ame="http://www.facebook.com/THATWAX"]http://FACEBOOK[/ame]...