the absolutely no bitching let's fix secret Santa thread

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Starts here. I think a certain dodgers fan is already going to be drowning in packages. I'm very interested to know who still needs help and what they want. I will then ask if anybody can help me.

If you guys would like me to run it next year, let me know.

Okay guys, as it stands.....

Atiyeh and jack rook are going to take care of Doyers
Ondaseven shipped Bass Bomber today 1/7/13 and bass bomber got it
Ondaseven also shipped out JohnnysLounge14 today 1/7/13 and Johnnys Lounge got it
Bass Bomber has shipped something to BJH1997 and BJH1997 got it
JamesBro is shipping something to me Tuesday 1/8/13

Is that all 100% correct? Did I leave anybody out? Does anybody else want to get involved?

Last edited:

Losdoyers13

Starts here. I think a certain dodgers fan is already going to be drowning in packages. I'm very interested to know who still needs help and what they want. I will then ask if anybody can help me.

If you guys would like me to run it next year, let me know.
A lot of people have reached out... I'm very thankful and appreciative that i do have some great friends (makes ya feel warm and fuzzy inside lol) but im not a greedy person. I don't want anyone to have to take money away from their families or their pockets to cover for another board bros shortcoming. I can't blame ondaseven for anything but if he's not actively on the case and involved I think scabnews should take over the reigns for next next. Just my two cents

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
So the way i see it is that ...

ondaseven is shipping he's package today to bassbomber

losdoyers has a package coming from the always happy and positive ...jackrook..and from atiyeh

and the 1 guy that his santa **** on by iowakidd from what i can tell is

johnnylounge14 and jessejamesm has sent him a package

bjh1997's package is on the way !!

so who is left ???

and i dont care who runs it next year but who ever does. somone wont hold up there end and it will be your falt !!

Losdoyers13

So the way i see it is that ...

ondaseven is shipping he's package today to bassbomber

losdoyers has a package coming from the always happy and positive ...jackrook..and from atiyeh

and the 1 guy that his santa **** on by iowakidd from what i can tell is

johnnylounge14 and jessejamesm has sent him a package

bjh1997's package is on the way !!

so who is left ???

and i dont care who runs it next year but who ever does. somone wont hold up there end and it will be your falt !!

If anyone else got left out lmk... Ill chip in to get them their christmas in January gift!

ONDASEVEN

THE FIRE BIRD
Hey guys I didn't see this thread I've been sick the last 2 or so weeks since arriving back in cali from Colorado I asked everyone in the as thread to send me a text or call my # 310-971-3698 this way I know whos left

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
And doyers, I wasn't gonna go broke helping you out. Macaroni sculpture of Frank McCourt's head? You could supply your own firecrackers to go inside.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
Does anyone have a running list of who got missed? As far as I can tell, LD13, bjh, Bass Bomber and myself all got missed.

I will say for myself, I am fine with being left out. I don't know who had me and I only hope that they don't do this sort of thing to others on here.

But if you didn't already know, my SS I was responsible for getting a gift for, JesseJamesM actually hooked me up after I got in touch with him to let him know my stuff was running late to him. He sent me an OG One in 27oz. on top of what he already sent to his actual SS. <----- Which is SUPER GTG!!!

So aside from my actual SS, I've been taken care of by JJM, I just want to make sure everyone else gets something and the wrongdoers are ousted and recognized so as not to run into this sort of thing in future SS's and in other deals throughout SBF.

ONDASEVEN

THE FIRE BIRD
That's what I'm asking for who got missed so I can check the list so I know who to contact as far as I can see 1 person who hasn't received has not shipped pls guys I need help to figure this out johnnyslounge14 bud your gift will be shipped out this morning as well

Losdoyers13

And doyers, I wasn't gonna go broke helping you out. Macaroni sculpture of Frank McCourt's head? You could supply your own firecrackers to go inside.
lol I tried to forget who he was... with Kasten and magic I almost forgot how bad he screwed up the franchise

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay guys, as it stands.....

Atiyeh and jack rook are going to take care of Doyers
Ondaseven shipped Bass Bomber today 1/7/13
Ondaseven also shipped out JohnnysLounge14 today 1/7/13
Bass Bomber has shipped something to BJH1997 and we're playing the international waiting game.
JamesBro is shipping something to me Tuesday 1/8/13

Is that all 100% correct? Did I leave anybody out? Does anybody else want to get involved?

Last edited:

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay guys. What's a reasonable timetable on delivery? I'm assuming we can count on all of this stuff to be received within a week. Sound about right to you?

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes it is. We're getting closer. Hopefully the snow back postal service will deliver to bjh and we'll get really close.

Bass Bomber

Manager
Got a message from bjh1997 he got his stuff he hasnt posted pictures yet cause his wofe just had their child but he asked me to post in here to let yall know.

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
Got a message from bjh1997 he got his stuff he hasnt posted pictures yet cause his wofe just had their child but he asked me to post in here to let yall know.

this is gtg....and congratulations to bjh1997 on the new baby !!!!

350x

Demarini Advisory Staff
scabnews....where are we ?? has everyone been taken care of ?? if not hit me up i can make some stuff so up on someones door step :)

Bass Bomber

Manager
Im waiting on mine from ondaseven that he told me shipped monday so we should be pretty close to bein gtg i believe

bjh1997

D Swinger
Hey guys I got mine from bassbomber a great package with demarini bp sweater and a texas longhorn sweater as well demarini batting gloves and two demarini hats. Will post pics when I get home from hospital with mom and new baby girl peyton.

Losdoyers13

I got a tracking number that says package will be here jan 14th... Will post contents and confirm delivery when it shows