the absolutely no bitching let's fix secret Santa thread

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
2013-01-14_17-04-39_439.jpg

2013-01-14_17-04-20_182.jpg

I got mine today. Thanks JAMESBRO760!

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
If you guys want my help in running it next year, I'm more than happy to assist. We've had a great track record with the Combatant SS, only one instance of a person flaking (it wasn't limited to the SS unfortunately) over the 3 or 4 years we've had it.

As for those who sent late or not at all...appropriate feedback should be left. If they didn't hold up their end of a SS when they had loads of time to do so, what's to stop them from screwing someone else on a deal?

Greenwood187

Addicted to Softballfans
If you guys want my help in running it next year, I'm more than happy to assist. We've had a great track record with the Combatant SS, only one instance of a person flaking (it wasn't limited to the SS unfortunately) over the 3 or 4 years we've had it.

As for those who sent late or not at all...appropriate feedback should be left. If they didn't hold up their end of a SS when they had loads of time to do so, what's to stop them from screwing someone else on a deal?

completely agree. that is why i stated it in another thread or maybe it was this one. this is two years in a row where the guy who put on this demarini ss has been late lol i know stuff happens and comes up but come one now